Nutrition

I am new to the site and looked up some of the "Recipes for Success"that S.Berardi has published in previous issues. They sound pretty tasty, but dont have the nutritional info to accompany them. I am REAL particular of what and how much of something that I eat and was wondering if someone has that info for me? I would really appreciate it!

Your post is vague. I think you want macro nutrient percentages and caloric intake etc…correct? You can perform a search on Diet Manifesto on this site. You can pick a plan based on your goals etc. You can also go to www.fitday.com, this site has a great calorie counter and online journal system as well. Take a look and good luck.

When you shop for the food, you’re just going to have to read the labels like everyone else! Sorry! There are some online sites though like the USDA site that gives some basic macros.

All you have to do is look at the nutritional info of everything u put in. Add it up, then divide all of what u made into however many servings you would like. Divide the macronutrients by that number. For instance, if I make a bowl of tuna salad that contains 120g fat, 36g carbs, and 300g protein from all my ingredients. If I then divide it into 6 servings each meal would contain 20g fat, 6g carbs, 50g protein. Even though this may not be EXACTLY correct it won’t make a huge difference.

crankinweight2, W uses the Fitday website, and I use a nutritional desk reference to run my numbers. You can get a good one for about $17 that has calories, P/F/C and fiber grams per serving. Either one is a viable solution.