Nutrition Question

What do i thick at calorie calculators if i go 3 times per week at gym and never get out of house, i just eat and sleep.I cant thick 3 times/week or moderate exercise cause the average human gets out of house atleast 1 time per day, i dont unless its gym.

I’m just an American so I can’t help you and I did not understand a fucking word you just wrote.

A real alpha would know the answer.

I mean all i do is eat/sleep 12+hours/gotogym , i dont get out of house,much like an inmate.and honestly i dont have a reason to.How much my daily calorie maintenance drops?

living under the oppressive regime of his parents has warped his mind, clearly

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:
I mean all i do is eat/sleep 12+hours/gotogym , i dont get out of house,much like an inmate.and honestly i dont have a reason to.How much my daily calorie maintenance drops?[/quote]
Ohhhhh okay. I actually understood that.

This will give you a rough estimate of how many calories you need to maintain while being a lazy piece of shit basically.
bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

[quote]Yogi wrote:
living under the oppressive regime of his parents has warped his mind, clearly[/quote]
LOL

[quote]Yogi wrote:
living under the oppressive regime of his parents has warped his mind, clearly[/quote]

Keep laughing while im enjoying dem test gains.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Keep laughing while im enjoying dem test gains.[/quote]

lols

I’ve been enjoying test gains since you were an itch in your pappy’s balls.

You got a job yet?

More pasta.