Hello CT, I’m a textbook neurotype 3 (after doing the test) and I recently got a DEXA Scan. I am 9.3% bodyfat so my main goal is to gain as muscle as possible, while remaining lean.
I bought your hypertrophy book in the health institute, but I would like to tailor the program and particularly the nutrition considering that I am a type 3.
- Regarding the non-protein calories, how would you distribute them between Carbs and Fats?
- Would you still do the 30% Carbs and 70% Fats on OFF days or is it better to maintain something like 60% Carbs and 40% Fats?
- Is that strategy of separating carbs and Fats on meals advisable for a type 3 (I remember reading that a type 3 should always eat some carbs at meals)?
Besides that, I have really looked at your 52 primer nutrition principles, and my questions are:
- Is it advisable for a type 3?
- Is it better or worse considering that my main goal is muscle gain (even though I want to remain lean) ?
Thank you so much for your time, Ignacio.