Nutrisport or Metabolic Drive Surge

So i am getting bored by standard cheap whey powder(taste, mixing, consistence)…

so i searched a bit and ended up choosing beetween nutrisport 90+ and Surge or Metabolic Drive(or any other Biotest shakes)

The nutrisport is 5 kilograms for 129$
And
The Biotest is 4,5 kilograms for 145$

so my question is are Biotest worth it…

And what Biotest product is the best for athletes that wanna get strong and explosive ?

Cheers
-Anders

Well all Biotest powders taste great & mix well (in my experience), and are definitely at the top as far as quality goes.

As far as getting strong/explosive, I would use Metabolic Drive, Surge & BCAAs. Fish oil should be a staple.

You can’t lump Surge and the Metabolic Drive powders into the same catagory, as they each have different applications:

Surge contains way more carbs than Metabolic Drive, and way more than low carb Metabolic Drive. The whey protein in Surge is also different, it’s for drinking at workout time and not for meal replacement.

Metabolic Drive is high in fiber and has more carbs than low carb Metabolic Drive.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
You can’t lump Surge and the Metabolic Drive powders into the same catagory, as they each have different applications:

Surge contains way more carbs than Metabolic Drive, and way more than low carb Metabolic Drive. The whey protein in Surge is also different, it’s for drinking at workout time and not for meal replacement.

[/quote]

Well ill get good food after training so i will be taking the drink like an hour-1½ after my evening meal just so i wont go hungry before bed time… so what would fit that best ?

i do BCAA´s just after training…

-Anders

Surge should be taken directly after training, but before bed time Metabolic Drive is ideal as it has slower release proteins which will keep your body going for most of the night.

Just a note on flavor. I’d tried a lot of different flavors and brands at the local store before I’d found Biotest.

The first time I tried it I was amazed. It actually tastes great. I haven’t bought any other brand of protein since. Personally, I generally stick with the chocolate, but one of these days I’ll try out the latest flavors.

[quote]blunt wrote:

so my question is are Biotest worth it…

[/quote]

Surge: I won’t use anything else during workouts now.

[quote]blunt wrote:
Well ill get good food after training so i will be taking the drink like an hour-1½ after my evening meal just so i wont go hungry before bed time… so what would fit that best ?

i do BCAA´s just after training…

-Anders[/quote]

From what I understand a full effective use of Surge should be periworkout as well as the BCAA’s.