Nut Swinging

[quote]Invictica wrote:
Masonator, you are very strong and your development is impressive[/quote]

Yeah, get off my nutzz

Will someone break down the difference between “nut swinging” and “nut hugging.” I seem to be confused.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
masonator wrote:

2.) Nut-swinging is not just giving a compliment. Nut-swinging is assuming that a person’s assertations are right, simply because they are experienced, you like them, or they have been posting a while. It’s regurgitating information without critical analysis just because an author/poster said it. Nevermind that the author/poster might be wrong.

The V-Diet/low carb lifestyle advocated here is a good example: it’s a massive nutswinging off of Chris Shugart. People assume that he is right because he is a featured author, so nobody notices the fact that his physique is less than stellar and that his “awesome diet” is essentially a starvation diet.

That’s “fan-boyism”…not nut swinging. We’ve discussed that before. It is especially funny to get told that you are training wrong by some skinny newb all because he read something somewhere by insert author.[/quote]

I think we agree, just with different terms for the same thing. There is a difference between being a fanboy and being a nutswinger. I’m very much a fanboy of Dave Tate and Jim Wendler; I read anything they write. I DO NOT, however, feel it necessary to cite or mention them in every in every training-related thread I post in. Many people do that here with authors and I consider that nutswinging.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Professor X wrote:
masonator wrote:

2.) Nut-swinging is not just giving a compliment. Nut-swinging is assuming that a person’s assertations are right, simply because they are experienced, you like them, or they have been posting a while. It’s regurgitating information without critical analysis just because an author/poster said it. Nevermind that the author/poster might be wrong.

The V-Diet/low carb lifestyle advocated here is a good example: it’s a massive nutswinging off of Chris Shugart. People assume that he is right because he is a featured author, so nobody notices the fact that his physique is less than stellar and that his “awesome diet” is essentially a starvation diet.

That’s “fan-boyism”…not nut swinging. We’ve discussed that before. It is especially funny to get told that you are training wrong by some skinny newb all because he read something somewhere by insert author.

I think we agree, just with different terms for the same thing. There is a difference between being a fanboy and being a nutswinger. I’m very much a fanboy of Dave Tate and Jim Wendler; I read anything they write. I DO NOT, however, feel it necessary to site or mention them in every in every training-related thread I post in. Many people do that here with authors and I consider that nutswinging.

[/quote]

But does it still leave you open to be a nut hugger? There is a nuance here I seem to be missing.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
masonator wrote:
Professor X wrote:
masonator wrote:

That’s “fan-boyism”…not nut swinging. We’ve discussed that before. It is especially funny to get told that you are training wrong by some skinny newb all because he read something somewhere by insert author.

I think we agree, just with different terms for the same thing. There is a difference between being a fanboy and being a nutswinger. I’m very much a fanboy of Dave Tate and Jim Wendler; I read anything they write. I DO NOT, however, feel it necessary to site or mention them in every in every training-related thread I post in. Many people do that here with authors and I consider that nutswinging.

But does it still leave you open to be a nut hugger? There is a nuance here I seem to be missing.

[/quote]

I consider nut-hugging/nut-swinging to pretty much be the same thing

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Anti-Nut swinging

This has become a huge problem here. Are YOU an anti-nutswinger? Hints that you just may be an ANS:

1: You make entire threads about other people’s nuts and those who swing from them

2: You make random posts over and over if someone else so much as mentions any other poster along with a positive remark about them.

3: You care just a tad much about nuts and way too much about the opinions of others.

Example:
Random T-Nation poster: “Masonator, you are very strong and your development is impressive”
ANS sufferer: “Get off his NUTZ!!!”

Why the fuck do you care so much?[/quote]

Jealousy combined with personal insecurities.

[quote]masonator wrote:
JEATON wrote:
masonator wrote:
Professor X wrote:
masonator wrote:

I consider nut-hugging/nut-swinging to pretty much be the same thing
[/quote]

I’d rather have my nuts hugged than swung.

This fucking thread was serious?

Really?

I guess I didn’t pay enough attention to notice the “regular” nut swingers.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Will someone break down the difference between “nut swinging” and “nut hugging.” I seem to be confused.
[/quote]

I thought it was like, nut hugging is more friendly and innocent. Like, “Aw dude, I really admire you, let me hug your nutz.” As opposed to nut swinging which is admiration with the intent of gaining something; swinging off of a persons nuts and into a more advantagious position. Example: “Aw dude, I really admire you though I just came to this site and know nothing about you, let me swing on your nuts so people think I’m cool/better than them.” I’m all for nut hugging. Nut hugging is altruistic. It is hugging nutz for the sake of hugging them. Nut swinging is sinister.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Do you mean like when you are just standing around with nothing to do, and you move your hips back and forth so that your nuts swing back and forth? Yeah I do it cuz its fun, I thought like every guy did. Sometimes if my clothing is loose enough or when im naked I move side to side so that my dick slaps my thighs.

Obviously, this is a great source of enjoyment. Honestly one of the perks of having a penis. It is like free PSP, except you can’t really use it in public.

I like to bounce on one leg to get them unstuck from the opposite thigh, like when it’s hot out, and I can’t just reach down and adjust. If you do this correctly while you walk, you just kind of look funny, and cleverly disguise the shift of balls.[/quote]

LOL. I think this is may be one of the main sources of penis envy. I have a friend who has held her boyfriends penis while he peed, because she was jelous that guys had that ability, and she wanted to know what it was like.

I stopped trying to discretely adjust my balls a while ago. I just don’t give a fuck. Though I used to do the same thing.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Do you mean like when you are just standing around with nothing to do, and you move your hips back and forth so that your nuts swing back and forth? Yeah I do it cuz its fun, I thought like every guy did. Sometimes if my clothing is loose enough or when im naked I move side to side so that my dick slaps my thighs.

Obviously, this is a great source of enjoyment. Honestly one of the perks of having a penis. It is like free PSP, except you can’t really use it in public.

I like to bounce on one leg to get them unstuck from the opposite thigh, like when it’s hot out, and I can’t just reach down and adjust. If you do this correctly while you walk, you just kind of look funny, and cleverly disguise the shift of balls.

LOL. I think this is may be one of the main sources of penis envy. I have a friend who has held her boyfriends penis while he peed, because she was jelous that guys had that ability, and she wanted to know what it was like.

I stopped trying to discretely adjust my balls a while ago. I just don’t give a fuck. Though I used to do the same thing.

[/quote]

At work I can’t always just dig into my crotch to unstick. Although I’ve been told chicks know what your doing, but I think she was lying.

I knew girls who did that to dudes, fucking weird IMO, but hey whatever floats your boat. I would get stage fright personally, but she can hold it any other time.

Well one time, a girl did catch me swinging my nuts back and forth. I didn’t think it was obvious, I thought I looked like just some bored, antsy guy. ( I was waiting for her to hurry up and pick out a book or something.) Anyways, she was like, “You are swinging your nuts aren’t you?” and I was like, “yeah, damn, how’d you know?” she says, “my boyfriend told me all guys do it like that.” I was like, “dang, he gave away our secret, technique and everything.” So maybe the unsticking of the balls is obvious to them, and we aren’t as sneaky as we think.

Well I guess work would be the one place I wouldn’t do it, I guess it depends on who’s around, I used to get away with alot of stupid shit at the therapy place I used to work at. I was thinking more about other public situations.

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Anyways, she was like, “You are swinging your nuts aren’t you?” and I was like, “yeah, damn, how’d you know?” she says, “my boyfriend told me all guys do it like that.” I was like, “dang, he gave away our secret, technique and everything.” [/quote]

Fucking lol… I do that shit all the time. Stand slightly wider than shoulder width, lean the torso forward a bit and gently sway the hips until the nuts just start to swing. Back and forth, to and fro…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
Anyways, she was like, “You are swinging your nuts aren’t you?” and I was like, “yeah, damn, how’d you know?” she says, “my boyfriend told me all guys do it like that.” I was like, “dang, he gave away our secret, technique and everything.”

Fucking lol… I do that shit all the time. Stand slightly wider than shoulder width, lean the torso forward a bit and gently sway the hips until the nuts just start to swing. Back and forth, to and fro… [/quote]

Leaning on the back of a couch, countertop, chair or anything like works well. It just looks like I’m concentrating with whatever I’m watching or reading and just randomy moving my hips