Numb Feet 2 Weeks Into Cycle

Input needed I’ve been on test e 300 and winstrol for 2 weeks now, I take 2ml of test a week and 50 mg of winstrol a day. I play a lot of basketball and lately I haven’t been able to because it’s uncomfortable for me to run I’m not getting any circulation in my feet. I’m very healthy I’ve worked out a lot before my cycle, I’m 6’3 and weigh 220

But no pain or tingling?

Numb feet is a symptom of diabetes. A simple serum glucose test to start, fasting is best. A1C is more determinant.
This is a nerve problem and feet would be getting blood flow.
But cold feet suggests that this is not diabetes

Your height and weight contracts diabetes, but sometimes it happens to fit people.

I don’t think it could be diabetes, cause I’ve never had this happen before. This is my first ever cycle so I’m guessing it’s gotta be from that. They are not cold or anything but definitely tingly when I run

“They are not cold”
“I’m not getting any circulation in my feet”

That is confusing. If blood pressure at ankles is low …

Definitely strange.

An answer may be here: numb feet while running - Google Search
I have not looked at these.

[quote]Oost wrote:
Input needed I’ve been on test e 300 and winstrol for 2 weeks now, I take 2ml of test a week and 50 mg of winstrol a day. I play a lot of basketball and lately I haven’t been able to because it’s uncomfortable for me to run I’m not getting any circulation in my feet. I’m very healthy I’ve worked out a lot before my cycle, I’m 6’3 and weigh 220 [/quote]

Are you running any anti strogen? Do you feel you are carring to much water? It happens to me when using too much test (aromatizing drugs) and non AI.

If you are not using any AI, try some anastro for a week then tell us…