Nuke Your City!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
its scary, to think that muslims, could get their dirty hands on those types of weapons.

It’s scary that some people think only muslims have dirty hands…and they are the only one’s capable of illogical use of weapons of mass destruction.

1st. muslims are the enemy of all freedom loving people, they are barbaric scum, that need to be opposed on all levels.

2nd. most men can be deterred, by threat of counter attack. muslims can not, they say their not scared of death and martyrdom. if it means the destruction of their enemies. you can not reason with such men. you have to fight them.

3rd. you need to stop drinking, that kool-aid

First of all,stop using “political cliche” that you don’t know how and when to use properly. Especially when you have completely embraced a close-minded perspective. Which,ironically,was the underlying point of my original comments.

Those few men that are not deterred by counter attacks are enough for the same concern just as RADICAL Muslims are when it comes to nuclear weapon capability. That’s all I was saying. [/quote]

the kool-aid comment was taken out of context, I was trying to convey, that you where taking in the pc belief that Islam is a benign religion. I will write next time in plain english

Crazy how far the fallout goes, NH seacoast all the way down to Rhode Island with the biggest bomb.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
Crazy how far the fallout goes, NH seacoast all the way down to Rhode Island with the biggest bomb.[/quote]

yah, Russian nukes where always far more dirty then American weapons, I believe it has to do with efficiency of the the design.

Seems like I am ok. Nearest city that anyone would bother to nuke is Mexico City and I survive anything except an asteroid strike.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:

1st. muslims are the enemy of all freedom loving people, they are barbaric scum, that need to be opposed on all levels.
[/quote]

Their is a difference between a radical muslim and a peaceful one. I have close family friends that are muslim and incredibly kind people that divide their time between America and Tunisia.

Silence your tongue bigot, it’s not needed.

[quote]Schlenkatank wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:

Their is a difference between a radical muslim and a peaceful one. I have close family friends that are muslim and incredibly kind people that divide their time between America and Tunisia.

Silence your tongue bigot, it’s not needed.[/quote]

verse 9.029

fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, even if they
are of the people of the book, until they pay jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

kodiak, Congratulations on making some of the most ignorant comments on this site.

Why couldn’t you specify the extremists? Why put down every member of a religion? There are Christians with dirty hands too who have bombed their own country (Oklahoma City), yet intelligent people wouldn’t judge all Christians as scum because of extremists who happen to be Christian.

bummer, even a suitcase bomb would take me out :frowning:

[quote]Reef wrote:
kodiak, Congratulations on making some of the most ignorant comments on this site.

Why couldn’t you specify the extremists? Why put down every member of a religion? There are Christians with dirty hands too who have bombed their own country (Oklahoma City), yet intelligent people wouldn’t judge all Christians as scum because of extremists who happen to be Christian. [/quote]

your comparison is seriously flawed.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
Reef wrote:

Why couldn’t you specify the extremists? Why put down every member of a religion? There are Christians with dirty hands too who have bombed their own country (Oklahoma City), yet intelligent people wouldn’t judge all Christians as scum because of extremists who happen to be Christian.

your comparison is seriously flawed. [/quote]

Please stop posting in this thread unless you are talking about nuking your city. There are literally hundreds of other threads you could have your little tirade in. Hell go start your own “muslims are dirty and will kill everyone” thread. I’m sure it will get a lot of action.

V

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
Schlenkatank wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:

Silence your tongue bigot, it’s not needed.

verse 9.029

fight those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, even if they
are of the people of the book, until they pay jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
[/quote]

Look, that is simply something you cannot say in a respectable society. It goes against any religion on this earth to demonize another religion, race, creed, or political party. Have you never heard to judge a man by the content of his character? Or has all the meaning behind men like Dr. King been lost?

The bible also identifies itself as the one true message. Absolutely nothing new there. I could pull up half a dozen messages from the new/old testament that are violent or contradictory to the main messages. Ultimately, Islam is taught as a religion of pacifism but is interpreted in strange ways by some.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
Reef wrote:

your comparison is seriously flawed. [/quote]

Ya, until I see you right a peer reviewed paper on why all Muslims are evil terrorists you can save to yourself what you think is flawed about the rest of the world.

Edit: Please continue with the discussion on nuking your hometown.

Just don’t touch Vegas, whatever happens. Leave men a place for their debauchery.