'Nuke, nuke Israel!'

[quote]Sloth wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Obviously methodists inspired by Jesus.

I believe they’re Jews in disquise. Later, they will give up the ruse. They’ll riot, damage property, and attack muslim passerbys.[/quote]

Well, whoever they are, they’re pretty clearly more of these misunderstanders of Islam. Don’t they know jihad is a Peaceful Inner Struggle?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Palestine? Lebanon? London? Nope: Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Also heard, “You need a big oven!” No antisemitism there. I’m sure they’re ignoring Surah 3:112 and the other Qur’anic antisemitic motifs.

Boy am I glad the protesters featured here are only a Tiny Minority of Extremists!

Let them say what they want. Freedom of speech right?
This makes me happy that their monkey asses are dying in Gaza.

I think you’re under the illusion that this conflict will confine itself to Palestine:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024168.php
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024167.php
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024163.php

Here they are attacking the Jews in Belgium:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024162.php

[/quote]

Excellent unbiased sources.

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
The retaliation against Israelis has begun in Scandinavia.
The article is in Swedish, but it happened in Denmark: http://sydsvenskan.se/danmark/article402666/Skottdrama-i-danskt-kopcentrum.html

Two Israeli men were shot today inside of one of the biggest malls in Denmark. The guy who did it was around 25 years old and drove off, but security cameras caught him on tape.

What a display of diplomacy!

[/quote]

Beyond speculation, what evidence is there that this shooting has fuck all to do with what’s going on in Israel?

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

Also heard, “You need a big oven!” No antisemitism there. I’m sure they’re ignoring Surah 3:112 and the other Qur’anic antisemitic motifs.

Boy am I glad the protesters featured here are only a Tiny Minority of Extremists!

I think you’re under the illusion that this conflict will confine itself to Palestine:

[/quote]

What, you’re incapable of following the links and watching the various videos and reading the links at the site? You can’t look at photographs? The photographs and videos are ‘biased’?

LOL.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
The retaliation against Israelis has begun in Scandinavia.
The article is in Swedish, but it happened in Denmark: http://sydsvenskan.se/danmark/article402666/Skottdrama-i-danskt-kopcentrum.html

Two Israeli men were shot today inside of one of the biggest malls in Denmark. The guy who did it was around 25 years old and drove off, but security cameras caught him on tape.

What a display of diplomacy!

Beyond speculation, what evidence is there that this shooting has fuck all to do with what’s going on in Israel?[/quote]

You’re right. Must’ve been a random act on some Jews by “Middle-Eastern” or “Palestinians” (probably Methodists), but it was completely coincidental that they were Jews.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

What, you’re incapable of following the links and watching the various videos and reading the links at the site? You can’t look at photographs? The photographs and videos are ‘biased’?

LOL.
[/quote]

The article title for the photos of a protest against the Palestinian bombing is “Leftists, Muslim American Society at rally calling for destruction of Israel”.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Or this caption for a photo: “From sea to sea, one day Palestine will be free” – i.e., Israel won’t exist

Give me a fucking break.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

LOL.

The article title for the photos of a protest against the Palestinian bombing is “Leftists, Muslim American Society at rally calling for destruction of Israel”.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Or this caption for a photo: “From sea to sea, one day Palestine will be free” – i.e., Israel won’t exist

Give me a fucking break.[/quote]

Well, we’re making some progress: I got you to follow one of the links.

I love how the liberal set around here is spring-loaded with the, “Shaaa - as if!” ‘argument.’ Reality simply isn’t there for you is it? Do you ever step out into traffic and just tell yourself that cars aren’t oncoming? I bet you believe the guy in the third link was calling for the death of fructose-based beverages as well.

LOL.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

Give me a fucking break.[/quote]

I hope you’re being sarcastic. The “protesters” have turned violent, Jews are being singled out and shot!
How many articles must I send you? Do the articles have to be from democracynow, or adbusters, or some shit?!

Funny thread. Israel has a problem with extreme muslims so the whole world has to sit up and take notice!

What about other nations and religions that have been fighting against extremist muslims for over a thousand years? No one gave a fuck about them right? They could go on fighting their wars as long as it didn’t spill out of the region.

And I’m not talking about a crusade here or there. I’m talking about an ongoing battle on some small or large scale taking place every day!

My heart doesn’t bleed for you, you guys have only joined a battle that’s been going on for a millenia.

Good luck boys!

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Funny thread. Israel has a problem with extreme muslims so the whole world has to sit up and take notice!

What about other nations and religions that have been fighting against extremist muslims for over a thousand years? No one gave a fuck about them right? They could go on fighting their wars as long as it didn’t spill out of the region.

And I’m not talking about a crusade here or there. I’m talking about an ongoing battle on some small or large scale taking place every day!

My heart doesn’t bleed for you, you guys have only joined a battle that’s been going on for a millenia.

Good luck boys!

LR[/quote]

Guy, no one here has said “the whole world needs to sit up and take notice.” Actually, I’d prefer the whole world STFU and let Israel take care of business (if they ever would). Instead, we have Dhimmi Brown and other European and American dhimmis calling for an end to the “disproportionate response” whilst the Muslims riot in Western countries in support of Hamas.

Do you recall, last month, the jihad terror attacks against the Hindus and Westerners in Bombay? Do you recall all of the stuff we posted on jihad slavery in the Sudan, which has gone on for centuries? We also post stuff on the jihad in the UK and Britain. We post stuff on jihad all the time, and the same moral equivalences are drawn b/w other religions and the same apologies were made for the rest of the Islamic world that wasn’t “extreme,” as if a non-extreme Muslim country existed. This type of thing happens all over the world, wherever Islam borders non-Islam, and we do try to make people (esp. the non-Muslims LIVING in these countries) “take notice,” and no one wants to.

You claim that the Jews in Israel have “only joined a battle that has been going on for a millenia.” This idea is patently absurd, as the Jews were the most frequent victims of Muhammad and his gang when they were marauding on the earth, which is why there is so much antisemitism in Islamic religious texts. The Jews joined this battle 1300 years ago, and it still continues to this day.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Do you recall, last month, the jihad terror attacks against the Hindus and Westerners in Bombay?
[/quote]

Well guess what, they Hindus along with the Sikhs have been fighting the muslims just as long as the Jews have but it never makes International news (Apart from the incident last month).

Even I’ve seen first hand, muslim youths attempt to disrupt and cause havoc at various religious functions, trying to attack worshippers at Hindu temples and desecrate holy statues, throw paint at crusifixs outside churches, and that doesn’t make the news either.

Like you said, everyone with Islamic borders has some sort of problem with extremists, but this subject doesn’t require multiple threads. But this particular situation just gets blown out of proportion every single time.

LR

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
You claim that the Jews in Israel have “only joined a battle that has been going on for a millenia.” This idea is patently absurd, as the Jews were the most frequent victims of Muhammad and his gang when they were marauding on the earth, which is why there is so much antisemitism in Islamic religious texts. The Jews joined this battle 1300 years ago, and it still continues to this day.
[/quote]

I said ISRAEL has only just joined the battle, NOT JEWS! Israel hasn’t been a country too long, look at my post again, you’ve quoted it but seem to have mis-read it.

And even though there’s antisemitim in the Koran, they also preach the same hatred for anyone that is not of the Islamic faith. Which includes me and a whole host of other people that aren’t muslim.

You’re the only one in these threads that claims antisemitism at every opportunity. Shit I even forgot how to spell antisemitism until recently, but now it’s etched into my brain because it’s in all of your posts!

LR

PRCalDude wrote:
Do you recall, last month, the jihad terror attacks against the Hindus and Westerners in Bombay?

Well guess what, they Hindus along with the Sikhs have been fighting the muslims just as long as the Jews have but it never makes International news (Apart from the incident last month).
[/quote]

Well, what has India done in retaliation for the recent jihad terror attacks staged out of Pakistan? So far, nothing. If they decide to do anything, I’m sure we’ll here about it. Over there, though, you still have the same obfuscation from government officials and media types about the true nature of the attacks and Islam, etc, as you do here.

I know. We have the same thing over here. Every time a Muslim goes on a lone jihad spree the media and government swoop in to make sure everyone knows the guy was crazy and that THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM!11!1. For example, two years ago in Seattle, a Muslim shaved his head, went and talked to his Imam, and then went and shot up a Jewish center while exclaiming, “I am an American Muslim angry at Israel.” He was immediately declared ‘insane’ by the media and officials, when in fact he was only imitating Muhammad.

[quote]
Like you said, everyone with Islamic borders has some sort of problem with extremists, but this subject doesn’t require multiple threads. But this particular situation just gets blown out of proportion every single time.

LR[/quote]

I doubt it’s getting blown out of proportion by Israel. All we seem to hear about is the poor, poor Arabs in Gaza. Israel would rather everyone ignore it, I’m sure. But the nature of Israel as a Jewish state and Islamic antisemitism make that impossible. We don’t see the Jews in every Western country running around and rioting in support of Israel, do we? We don’t see them attacking Muslims in Western countries, do we?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
We don’t see the Jews in every Western country running around and rioting in support of Israel, do we? We don’t see them attacking Muslims in Western countries, do we? [/quote]

That has nothing to do with faith, it’s more to do with how civilised an individual is. You get people of other faiths protesting for the same issue, but from what I can see, it’s mainly uncivilised jobless scumbag bums.

LR

PRCalDude wrote:

I said ISRAEL has only just joined the battle, NOT JEWS! Israel hasn’t been a country too long, look at my post again, you’ve quoted it but seem to have mis-read it.
[/quote]

Many of the Jews living in Israel fled Muslim countries. The Muslims don’t distinguish between Jews and Israel. They’re one and the same to them.

[quote]
And even though there’s antisemitim in the Koran, they also preach the same hatred for anyone that is not of the Islamic faith. Which includes me and a whole host of other people that aren’t muslim.

You’re the only one in these threads that claims antisemitism at every opportunity. Shit I even forgot how to spell antisemitism until recently, but now it’s etched into my brain because it’s in all of your posts!

LR[/quote]

Guy, what is your point? I made the same points about the Deccan mujahideen attacking the Taj Mahal hotel in Bombay, pointing out that surahs 9:5 and 9:29 are understood by Muslims to call for unrestricted warfare against every non-Muslim for the spread of Islam. But that was relevant to that, and Qur’anic antisemitism is relevant to this. I well understand what the Muslims believe about non-Jewish infidels. I’m the guy who spends most of his time on this forum pointing it out. In the case of India/Pakistan, the discussion largely proceeds the same way with everyone else here. “Oh, it’s about territory! The Muslims are just attacking the Hindus for their treatment of the Muslims in Kashmir.” And, “Both sides have been hating and fighting one another for centuries.” Do you see the pattern?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Well, what has India done in retaliation for the recent jihad terror attacks staged out of Pakistan? So far, nothing. If they decide to do anything, I’m sure we’ll here about it. Over there, though, you still have the same obfuscation from government officials and media types about the true nature of the attacks and Islam, etc, as you do here. [/quote]

Even if India we’re to do anything, you’d never hear about it. It’s now last months news. Anything that happens on that subject will not take centre stage because it’s now a dead issue.

The first statement on Indian TV that the government released on the matter was that it was terrorist attacks financed and back by Pakistan.

As soon as British officials went out to “Help” with the investigation, that statement was withdrawn and and a new one was issued saying that the true nature of the attacks were not determined yet and it had to be investigated.

LR

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

I think you may be overacting a little bit…As bad as many of the Arab nations are, the Muslims aren’t all some ubiquitous evil. Unfortunately, there are enough extremist elements that it is cause for serious concern.[/quote]

Actually it’s more like liberal Europeans aren’t having as many kids as the Muslims are in places like France and England. Give it 50 or 100 years and the white man will be a minority there. This is not even counting white Europeans who convert to Islam.

They have nothing to worry about of course. Islam is a nice peaceful religion that will be especially open to European liberalism. The gays there will especially have nothing to worry about.

About the having kids thing, have you seen the film, Idiocracy?

That’s happening all over the world, regardless of religion, so we’re all up shit creek.

LR

[quote]phil_leotardo wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

I think you may be overacting a little bit…As bad as many of the Arab nations are, the Muslims aren’t all some ubiquitous evil. Unfortunately, there are enough extremist elements that it is cause for serious concern.

Actually it’s more like liberal Europeans aren’t having as many kids as the Muslims are in places like France and England. Give it 50 or 100 years and the white man will be a minority there. This is not even counting white Europeans who convert to Islam.

They have nothing to worry about of course. Islam is a nice peaceful religion that will be especially open to European liberalism. The gays there will especially have nothing to worry about.

[/quote]

What are you talking about?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Boy am I glad the protesters featured here are only a Tiny Minority of Extremists! [/quote]

Actually the Old Testament is full of Jewish acts of ethnic cleansing against non-Jews. They are also full of themselves with all of their bullshit about being “God’s chosen people.” Chosen people my ass. Their whole religion was plagiarized and stolen from the civilized peoples that they mingled with while they were wandering throughout the people who actually created civilizations…
They also racially block vote too. Democratic for that matter too.

I like a lot of your posts, but find it annoying how you have this love affair with Israel…