Nuitrition Fun!

Last night i was reading about how eating too much at individual meals could make you gain fat - even when calories are at the right amount overall during the day.

So I decided to figure out a way to take food from the caffeteria as I only have 3 meals a day (college kid…)

So i asked my roommate if he could think of anything i could use to put food in. It was late at night and I didn’t want to go buy some tupperware or something of the sort. We emptied out a big plastic thing with a cover, which contained his Scottish/British Candy called “millions.” Cleaned it out and now im eating extra chicken and vegetables from earlier today :smiley:

Anyway just thought I would share a story - Its like that quote - Do the best you can with what you have…

Cheers!

Let’s give it up for the crazy people to the left, in ND. :wink:

On a related note, I have these little baggies that I stick my supps/vitamins in when I’m going to be out for the day. Whenever someone sees an empty one, they immediately think I have weed for sale. And are incredibly disappointed when I say ‘no’.

You should instead tell them about M so they don’t get boobs from there weed :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been doing this for the last 3 years or so. Don’t know how I’m going to eat after I graduate…

Good Thinking! Cute!! You bring back memories of the old starving student days and all the ways to “improvise” to survive.