Nuggets of Wisdom

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Here’s a little nugget of wisdom:

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, but some of them you wouldn’t come near and some of them you would come inside of.[/quote]
Gay.[/quote]

So are you, but I didn’t come on here to post about it.[/quote]
Something like that. Glad you can admit your homosexuality though.[/quote]

Yeah, something like that.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, but some of them you wouldn’t come near and some of them you would come inside of.[/quote]
Gay.[/quote]

Yeah, something like that.[/quote]
^ triple gay

AC

I like the CHASE! Hell, sometimes I will go out just to chase and not for the kill… And while I won’t turn away pussy handed to me on a silver platter if I’m horny - especially if she’s hot, I am usually not attracted to a chick that approaches me. I think for me to enjoy my self, my “hunter” instincts (as OG put it) have to be engaged. 

Besides, any chick worth approaching will know how to signal she wants to be approached. 

For those of you who don’t know the signal pay attention: If you look at her and she looks down (possibly brushing her hair to the side). If you do this to a guy he should approach you. If you do it twice and he DOESN’T approach you, he is either gay or not available or doesn’t have a clue and probably can’t fuck. 

Not that there is any thing wrong with a chick approaching - I just personally find it boring. It’s not how we are wired - there is no SPARK, it’s like fake tits - it looks good on the surface, but it just doesn’t FEEL right…

AC

I guess you’re just perfect then. I mean, by your argument, you should be able to fly a plane without a simulator, cook a five star meal without a cooking class, be a doctor without studying anatomy, etc…

Being a naturally social person, I tend to understand your viewpoint, but not everyone is naturally social. Some people NEED to work at it and look at it as a skill. What’s wrong with that?

And your last bit about not duplicating successful people? WTF,dude? That’s how 99% of successful people get to be successful - no matter what skill they are working on: they examine what successful people do and copy the behavior…

As for “always be yourself”, did your mother give you that advice or something? Most attractive women do not respond to an average guy just being himself. Attraction must be sparked, and to do that you need a plan or something that you do consistently do to accomplish that goal… Isn’t that what a script is? When you are talking to a girl, do you ever tell the same story that you told another girl? How is it wrong to consciously decide which story about your life to share with someone?

Once a guy gets experience and confidence he may no longer need to use any pre-planned stories, but until then, what’s wrong with it? If it helps him talk to women and overcome his approach anxiety it is a good thing. That’s a far cry from a planet going around reading a script to avoid rejection.

The goal is to meet someone and get to know them to see if they are a good fit with you sexually, right? So why wouldn’t you do everything in your power to make that happen as quickly as possible to see if there is a connection? After you have chemistry, THEN you can get to know them and let your guards down. Otherwise you are just wasting your time.

I’m not an asshole (ok maybe I am) and I’m certainly NOT a 24 year old virgin and I say that ANY product that David DeAngelo puts out is worth ten times the price you pay for it. If you want to learn about woman and dating (and success in general) it is a FANTASTIC source of knowledge.

You obviously have no knowledge on the subject, so please don’t give advice about something you know nothing about.

AC

Walk away. This type needs a particular program that you probably don’t have the time or the skill set for. Save yourself the headache, the heartache and the inevitable frustration. 

Cudos to you for attracting her in the first place, but she definitely put you in the friend zone quick. At that point you exist for her amusement. 

Particularly attractive women are so used to having men put up with all of their insane bullshit that they actually DO live in a different reality than the rest of us do.

It’s not that she’s insane, it’s just that no one has ever had the balls to put her in her place and say NO to her. (and not change their mind when she starts batting her purty 'lil eyelashes) 

Put HER in the friend zone (I mean for real - she will sense it if your body language or other non-verbal communication is out of alignment) . It will be a truly novel experience for her, and may spark attraction. At that point feel free to fuck her. But the games and the energy required to maintain and KEEP her around is probably not worth it. 

Probably best just to walk away.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Gay.[/quote]

^ triple gay[/quote]

^^^ Unprecedented levels of gayness!!!

HG, howzit going?

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Gay.[/quote]

^ triple gay[/quote]

^^^ Unprecedented levels of gayness!!!

HG, howzit going?[/quote]
^ as gay as it gets

Pretty good man, finally water weather. A nugget: don’t bring sand to the beach.

You?

I’ve had this stored on my Facebook quotes page for some time now. It’s from StormTheBeach.

“So, what is the limit? Who cares. Do everything you can to find it for yourself. I know for me personally, I am going to die with a heavy weight in my hands.”

CS

Thanks buddaboy, I’ve always enjoyed AC’s posts. He had a lot to say over the years, I wish I saved some of them.

“Look son, being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don’t do no harm, but it don’t mean much next to being cool-headed. A man who will keep his head and not get rattled under fire, like as not, he’ll kill ya. It ain’t so easy to shoot a man anyhow, especially if the son-of-a-bitch is shootin’ back at you.” Little Bill Dagget from unforgiven

I always liked this quote, applicable for a lot of things in life.

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
“Look son, being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don’t do no harm, but it don’t mean much next to being cool-headed. A man who will keep his head and not get rattled under fire, like as not, he’ll kill ya. It ain’t so easy to shoot a man anyhow, especially if the son-of-a-bitch is shootin’ back at you.” Little Bill Dagget from unforgiven

I always liked this quote, applicable for a lot of things in life.[/quote]

I don’t usually get shot at, but I can imagine that being true for a self proclaimed “Hell-billy”.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:

I always liked this quote, applicable for a lot of things in life.[/quote]

I don’t usually get shot at, but I can imagine that being true for a self proclaimed “Hell-billy”.[/quote]

I’ve always interpreted that as a really bad ass way of saying that all the skill in the world doesn’t count for much if you get rattled easily.

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
I’ve had this stored on my Facebook quotes page for some time now. It’s from StormTheBeach.

“So, what is the limit? Who cares. Do everything you can to find it for yourself. I know for me personally, I am going to die with a heavy weight in my hands.”

CS[/quote]

AWWW THAT MADE ME TEAR UP A LITTLE!!