NPP Turing Me Into an Emotional Woman

First time running any other oils except T.

Week 1-10 600 Test P (150 eod)
Week 1-10 300 NPP (75 eod)
.5 Adex 2 times a week
200 MG P5P Daily

No PCT as I am on TRT.

Well being is good, but I find myself crying to YouTube videos. Was watching videos of people saving other peoples lives and i started tearing up. Is this normal? Should I add midol to my cycle…Lol

Could also be e2 from test, not exactly NPP…
Tearing up when seeing something as beautful as people saving anything is NOT a bad thing that look for drugs to suppress it IMO tho.

3 Likes

Good point.

Gonna guess that’s e2 from the test. I would need more AI than that on 600mg, personally

Maybe I’ll get some bloods done in a week or 2 and then tweek

Your math here doesn’t work out.
150 EOD is 525mg/wk
75 EOD is 262.5 mg/wk

You should get some blood work to see if it is E2 or prolactin related.

1 Like

#HarmReductionMaths.

1 Like

My schedule goes M W F S T Th Sat maybe I’ll bump the NPP up to 100 then. I’m fine with the test.

EOD would technically mean injecting 4 days one week 3 days one week. So I get what you are saying. I’m still fairly new to frequent pinning lol. I’ve only ever blasted with Test C and Anavar.

I’m a significant digits nut, so I must protest.

Example: IF my 1ml vial of testosterone is 200mg, can I draw all 200mg into the syringe. Then when I inject it does all get into my body. There is always a small amount left in the base of the needle. How much I don’t know. I would guess at best I could approximate is two significant digits.

To compound this situation, I take two injections from that 1 ml vial. So I have double the amount of testosterone in the base of the needle. My guess is that I don’t actually inject 100mg of testosterone every 5 days.

Some of my vials, depending on brand, don’t quite have a full ml of fluid. Some have a little more than a ml. And I never truly know if the concentration is exactly 200mg/ml.

The curse of understanding variation.

2 Likes

I think you would agree that my numbers are closer than 600, and 300 though.

Yep, they average out to 3.5 injections per week. 3.5 injections per week is representative of your androgen exposure on this cycle.

1 Like

Easy to quantify. But I won’t bore everyone. Switch to insulin pins by the way. 27/28g to minimize that dead volume. But in basic principle @mnben87 is correct.

1 Like

Yes, for sure

1 Like

Here, you know me, I’ll bore everyone.

Quite a difference. Also they put a confidence interval on the dead space for the three options.

2 Likes

But in the big scheme of things, knowing the amount of AAS to the nearest 100mg/wk is sufficient to estimate expected weight room gains, for the most part; that is, one significant digit.

I know, I got it. The minute details are important, but not that important unless they are important (but then only a little bit and definitely not at all important if @tareload mentions them). Carry on. :slight_smile:

3 to 100 ul +/- depending on your setup.

#I_WANT_MY_TO_KNOW_MY_DOSE_TO_THE_NEAREST_ONE_MG

I think you get me wrong here, but I could be misinterpreting you. I appreciate the minimal dead space syringe info, and so should everyone else. When the substance is precious that comes into play.
(But to me testosterone is dirt cheap so who cares if I am tossing some of it in the trash.)

My initial post was solely concerning significant digits and nothing else. Absolutely nothing else.

1 Like

Nandrolone is known to cause mental side effects. It definitely had weird and similar sides when I’ve tried it in the past.

“Chronic treatment with ND has been associated with impact on both opioid concentrations and the tachykinin levels in brain areas connected with the control of emotional behavior such as depression, aggression and reward.”

1 Like

Reminds me of this funny story.

Never round for sig figs on any intermediate calculations (minimize rounding error).

Three simple rules are:

1. Use enough digits to avoid unintended loss of significance.
  2. Use as few digits as are reasonably convenient.
  3. Too many are better than too few.

I favorite significant digit fail was what a car club member did to his car. He bought a Charger SRT that had a 6.1L motor. He said he hated the metric system and decided to badge his hood with the motor’s displacement in cubic inches.

Did he look for the manufacturer’s motor specs for its bore and stroke? Nope, why bother? He just looked up the conversion factor from liters to cubic inches and plugged in 6.1 liters. Yep. He got 372 cubic inches, and he plastered that on his hood scoop.

He took two significant digits and created three significant digits, with the aid of the magical conversion factor. What a Bozo!!

For those curious the Mopar 6.1L motor has a bore of 4.055” and a stroke of 3.58” which calculates to 370 cu.in. (to three significant digit because the stroke measurement available had only three significant digits)

2 Likes