T Nation

Npp & Test Prop

I'm new here and am looking for advice on my first cycle. I've been doing a lot of research on npp test prop and adex and have decided I'm going to start it the first of June. I'm trying to figure out what dosage and pinning schedule would be best? Thanks for any and all advice.

[quote]duke879 wrote:
I’m new here and am looking for advice on my first cycle. I’ve been doing a lot of research on npp test prop and adex and have decided I’m going to start it the first of June. I’m trying to figure out what dosage and pinning schedule would be best? Thanks for any and all advice.[/quote]

i really don’t think you’re gonna want to use either of those for your first cycle…

you’re gonna need to inject ED or EOD with those compounds. and since this is your first cycle, it’s generally better to use test-only so you can gauge your side effects.

[quote]duke879 wrote:
I’m new here and am looking for advice on my first cycle. I’ve been doing a lot of research on npp test prop and adex and have decided I’m going to start it the first of June. I’m trying to figure out what dosage and pinning schedule would be best? Thanks for any and all advice.[/quote]

sounds like a great cycle, i love prop and npp. if you dont mind the pinning at least eod then go for it.

i would say 50mg eod of each will be a good start, you may increase it after time
i dont know what a good adex dose will be since i never used adex but only aromasin, and for this dose i will go 12.5mg aromasin e3d or eod, also i will take some caber with it or at least have it on hand.