NPP / Sust Cycle, Gyno Issues

Nate, I only know about Adex and that’s not gonna help the lump. First of all, if there is any way to get blood work DO IT. Second, try to find the most knowledgeable guys you can on these forums that understand all the stuff you’re using right now-- I don’t. Worst case scenario, I can help you get e2 leveled out with Adex alone. I can’t stress this enough: Only hit me up for that kind of help if you can’t find some seasoned vets on here to help you. If that’s the case, this site sucks and is useless. Keep your head up man, you’ll get through this. Even if you have a stupid looking nipple you can join the club I’m already in lol! Gyno looks stupid af, hope you find some help on here. Keep me posted

Lol yea when it’s puffy it looks dumb af but once the nipple skin tightened up you can’t tell looks like I will have to perk them bad boys up when it is posing time lmao , but seriously tho… thanks for the input adex is what I prefer and I used nolva my last 16 wk test mast anavar (dbol) cycle . I say dbol there cause that’s where the gyno showed up hopped of those pills finished with 1g test 4-16wks
Mast 600mg 4-12 wks
Nolva 20 mg Ed
Adex 1mg Ed
Worked like a charm

Update
Things appear to be settling down a bit
Lowered Adex to .5 Ed
Lowered letro to 1.24 Ed
Caber .25 Sunday and weds ( feel like death the next day)
Lowered sust to 385 wkly
Lowered npp to 350 wkly

Nipple puffiness is down
Nipple sensitively is a little less
(unless I mess with it then I can find a real sensitive spot in there that hits a nerve and sends a mini shock up my peck (strange af) lol) but if I don’t mess with it it don’t hurt like it was felling all hot and stuff.

I think the caber is working but I feel like death the next day after use
The letro I can’t wait to get that to about 1.25 eod and completely remove the Adex

End of the day since Keeping the cycle going for now possibly gonna add masteron but will definitely keep the npp and test low . If I’m successful and can keep the gyno at bay I will do the full npp test cycle and it should look like this if I can get there

Sust 385mg
Npp 350mg
Masteron 400mg
Letro 1.25 eod
Caber .25 2xwk

I mean I can always go back to cruising i was getting good gains off of 200 a week but I want em all so ya know what we do!!!

200 per week is already like blasting. It is more than highest natural production. It is no surprising that you can put a lot of muscle with 200 per week