NPP or Deca in a Cycle?

Just want to get peoples opinions on which would be a better bang for you buck type of stack.

Money is tight currently and the only reason I am considering deca over npp is because I can get it slightly cheaper but if NPP would be a better chice I’d be happy to spend the extra money. Either cycle has one goal in mind… MASS this will be my bulk around mid november and my third cycle.

Option A Test E 500mg 1-12, Deca 400mg 1-10, Dbol 50mg 1-4 + all ancillaries obvsly

or B

Test E 500mg 1-12, NPP 300mg 1-10, Dbol 50mg 1-4 + ancillaries.

Thanks for replies.

Those look like some meaty cycles you’ve got planned. I would go for the NPP, it sounds better than deca in my opinion.

I am actually just about to start a prop/NPP cycle myself. Why don’t you run prop instead of enanthate? You are going to be pinning the NPP so often it makes sense I think to just use prop. That’s purely just my own opinion though…

yeah see i would use prop but the only thing is i have very few sites im comfortable pinning (delts, left pec, right thigh on a good day) and the ammount of oil is just too much for prop for me to be pinning. Trust me i know prop would be a much better option but I just cant handle all that pinning lol im a baby when it comes to needles. Thats why im trying to get compounds with more mgs/ml so I dont need as much oil. Soon tho ill be visiting prop im sure of that

fair enough, I’m not wild about the eod pinning either but I figure after a couple of weeks of it I’ll be used to it. I’m going to have to start pinning my delts which I’m not massively keen for but I’m sure it’ll be fine.

You pin your pec? That’s the worst! I could never do that

im just a wierdo… delts are my favorite spot followed by pecs. I cant even bring myself to put a needle near my glute though ! Maybe because glute u need a long needle compared to what i use. I prefer 25g 5/8 for delts and a slin pin for pecs so there not soo scary lookin

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
im just a wierdo… delts are my favorite spot followed by pecs. I cant even bring myself to put a needle near my glute though ! Maybe because glute u need a long needle compared to what i use. I prefer 25g 5/8 for delts and a slin pin for pecs so there not soo scary lookin[/quote]

That injection into your pec must take FOREVER. I don’t think I could deal with having a needle in my pec that long.

I only use 1" 22G on my glutes, not that long…dunno how you pin your pec, that shit has me sweating even thinking about it. If you don’t want to pin that often, you might as well run the DECA, cuz NPP will be EOD, and usually comes at a lower MG/mL. Usually 150mg/mL for NPP and about double that for DECA. That being said, if it were up to me, I’d find a way to make NPP work instead of DECA. Why would you run only 300 NPP compared to 400 DECA?

The reason id be running less is because my source only has 100mg/ml and id be injecting mwf. Also this is my first time with nandrolone and most people say npp is more potent mg per mg than Deca

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
im just a wierdo… delts are my favorite spot followed by pecs. I cant even bring myself to put a needle near my glute though ! Maybe because glute u need a long needle compared to what i use. I prefer 25g 5/8 for delts and a slin pin for pecs so there not soo scary lookin[/quote]

Your a wild man, i could never pin my pec, it may be the tren, but im sweating my ass off just reading that post.

for me i feel safer on my “better body parts” more meat on em and my pecs are probably my strongest bodypart size wise. might try pinning pecs delts and tris for a cycle involving npp