NPP = Crazy Hunger?

Test prop and npp stack, just hungry as F*CK ALL the time. Anyone else experience that with NPP or is it the prop?

Thanks.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Test prop and npp stack, just hungry as F*CK ALL the time. Anyone else experience that with NPP or is it the prop?

Thanks.[/quote]

I couldn’t think how this is a bad thing, unles you are dieting. But then, you wouldn’t have run NPP.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

Thanks.[/quote]

I couldn’t think how this is a bad thing, unles you are dieting. But then, you wouldn’t have run NPP.[/quote]

Not meant as a complaint. I’m inquiring. No bullshit, I don’t adhere to macronutrients and worry about carb intake. Considering internet inflation I’m going to say I eat clean 80% of the time (in truth 70%)

I’m not looking for diet advice, just a simple question if anyone else has experienced extreme hunger on NPP or if it is the prop. I’m talking about waking up in the middle of the night because my stomach hurts like I haven’t eaten in a week.

Thanks.

i always get hungry as fuck on gear, i feel like it’s normal, i just expect it to happen

I usually get pretty hungry no matter what I run

Cool. This is my third cycle. Ran a couple sust 250 cycles/dbol. Got real nice strength gains but honestly never felt this kind of hunger. I seriously wake up in the middle of the night with my stomach hurting like I haven’t eaten in a week.

It could be because your training harder cause your on, is boosting your metabolism.

T3 is really the only thing I’ve taken that has made me ridiculous hungry.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Cool. This is my third cycle. Ran a couple sust 250 cycles/dbol. Got real nice strength gains but honestly never felt this kind of hunger. I seriously wake up in the middle of the night with my stomach hurting like I haven’t eaten in a week.

[/quote]

damn bro not to this extent!! I do wake up at like 6 or 7 hungry as hell, makes it hard to sleep in

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[/quote]

damn bro not to this extent!! I do wake up at like 6 or 7 hungry as hell, makes it hard to sleep in [/quote]
I think I read a post once that someone taking tren ace was hungry like that (waking in the middle of the night). I know it isn’t tren that I got, the gear is very reputable and I don’t have any tren sides (haven’t taken tren before but I have studied quite a bit).

I don’t know, maybe it’s the prop making me hungry. Stomach is killing me right now but can’t eat, gotta train.