NPP and Deca Dick... the Real Reason

Thanks for the tips guys, I won’t hijack the thread anymore my bad. Back to nandrolone… Here’s where my experience with nandrolone gets weird. When I was younger and cycling I ran test and deca twice with no issues. Here I am 15 years later thinking I wouldn’t have problems at a low dose and yet I do.

Ive heard its even due to nerve damage. I’m not sure the method or any research but apparently Nandrolone can cause permanent nerve damage linking the brain and the penis.

@blshaw I have also noticed this. I used to be able to run high doses of test and other gear without any worries but now I get a magnitude of side effects, mainly high BP on even half the doses I used to use. I guess the older we get the less efficient our bodies are at handling these drugs.

SB

@Singhbuilder don’t want to hijack anyone post but seems you know a lot about this subject, I need some advice if possible please, do you have an email?

What advice do you need?

SB

First two cycles I have done in last 3 years have been tren and test! Suffering from tren dick symptoms now. No libido almost year off being off the stuff. Was wondering if I could chat to you about the stuff I should be getting tested for and checked.

1 Like

Theres nothing extra I can recommend that hasnt already been said on these forums.

All I can say is that it will take time. This is the risk you take whenever you take any exogenous substance. My erection quality and libido has not been the same ever since I did my first cycle. Sometimes its been better than natural, sometimes its been dead. Its something you just have to accept and move on.

I have however noticed that the more attention you give to having no libido or having poor erections, the more you will notice it and the longer it will take to heal, from my experience.

If you want to give yourself the best chance of recovering, my suggestion would be to get off anything you’re taking, live a healthy lifestyle devoid of any other drugs, alcohol and junk food, and let the body repair itself. In the meantime, get on with your life and stop beating yourself up over the past. Its not the end of the world. You’ll recover.

SB

1 Like

Dont mean to bump an old thread by why does finasteride make your skin oily, more free andorgens?

Doesn’t really explain anything for me as I can run deca at 500 with 200 test and have a hard on all day, and Tren actually gives me ED.

So I don’t believe this is concrete evidence.

This all happens to me, without finasteride, just on test and deca only.

Only problem is I lose hair super damn fast on it, how to explain this then?

I started a cycle of Sus250 600mg/wk 200mg EOD with 6weeks 40mg Dbol two weeks in I had some joint problems so decided to try NPP 300mg/wk 100mg EOD.

I’m at the start of wk7 now just dropped Dbol and Started Avar 60mg but yeah I can feel the NPP really suppressing my sex drive.

After reading all the info here I’m gonna either stop taking NPP or reduce it considerably I’ll see if I can get my hands on Finasteride 1mg.

I’ll keep you guys posted as to what happens and how it works out.

I bought the finesteride and took 1mg twice and then I read a message on this forum thank you @ Lordgains about the side effects of finesteride and how it can kill your dick permanent I googled it and it scared me.

I’ve decided to throw the finesteride and the NPP both not worth the crazy side effects.

If you feel libido or erection problems, stop the nandrolone. Don’t add finasteride. Especially if you don’t know what the problems with finasteride are. It in and of itself can irreversibly kill your dick.

1 Like

You might look at masteron to help the affects of NPP. It helped me

1 Like

I’ve seen it said a few times on here that anavar lowers libido. If I’m not mistaken @dextermorgan might’ve had issues? I suppose it could be the NPP, but 6 weeks to start having ED issues? Just sounds like a long time

Thanks for reaching out and I think your advice is solid I bought the finesteride yesterday and took 1mg yesterday and today but after doing more research from reading your message I’m throwing it and the NPP away just not worth the side effects.
Very scary shit I didn’t know that I had such a scary side effects.
Thanks so much for letting me know.

I have heard that rumour but I know a few guys just on anavar and they are fine it’s definitely the npp it’s really powerful. I suggest only use it for extreme reason and don’t over do the dose. I saw a lot of stuff online saying 300 is safe but I tell you it’s too much stay below 200mg per.
Or better yet don’t use it.

Thanks for the suggestion I’ve stopped taking the finesteride I took two doses over 2 days and those two days I felt out of it like an out of body experience I was sleepy, relaxed like I was on an antidepressant man that bad stuff people should definitely stay away from it.

I’ve reduced the Npp to 150mg own 50mg eod and upped the sus250 to 750mg per of course I’m using an AI and I’m also doing HCG 500iu
It’s only been a few days but I feel better already.

Everyone reacts differently, which is why blanket statements shouldn’t be used coming from either side of the argument about Nandrolone or Oxandrolone. My libido went up A LOT with both of those, but I’ve seen several people say their libido has dropped off using either of those.

I think most AAS are just “try it and see” when it comes to side effects, while also keeping in mind how to mitigate sides as much as possible.

1 Like

Exactly.

The more of us that tell our stories and both sides the successes and the failures will help others to come so share your experiences and yes I agree with you some things will work for some people and won’t for others after all we’re all different.

I would say it’s best to learn everything you can before jumping in after all it’s your body and you have to live with it.

The NPP is definitely strong stuff so go easy on it if you choose to use it remember you can always up the doses and lower them to suit your own individual needs I suppose that works with everything

Can anyone help me please!!!
I took 250 NPP and 250 Test Eth. For about 6 weeks and after 15 days i did my pct of 2000 iu hcg twice.

Now its been almost 10 months am facing low libido. My test is low. Do anyone has a solution? I know i should have avoided deca but now its all past so “Do anyone has a solution please”.