Here are some of the original posters sources and the rest of his post.
"Some interesting sources
“Sub-chronic nandrolone treatment modifies neurochemical and behavioral effects of amphetamine and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) in rats”
- “Analysis of the behavioral data suggests that effects of the amphetamine and MDMA are dose-dependently attenuated by AAS-treatment, paralleling DA results. In conclusion, the results of this study show that AAS-pre-treatment is able to modulate the reward-related neurochemical and behavioral effects of amphetamine and MDMA.”
“Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on Gene Expression in Endocrine Systems Related to the Adverse Effects of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids” - This one is very interesting, it shows what enzyme systems Nandrolone downregulates and which ones are upregulated. Very very important information
“Prolonged in vivo administration of testosterone-enanthate, the widely used and abused anabolic androgenic steroid, disturbs prolactin and cAMP signaling in Leydig cells of adult rats” - “The results showed that prolonged (10-weeks) intramuscular administration of testosterone-enanthate, in clinically relevant dose, significantly increased prolactin”
“The anabolic-androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors in the male rat brain”
“Increased dopamine transporter density in the male rat brain following chronic nandrolone decanoate administration”
“The effect of sub-chronic nandrolone decanoate treatment on dopaminergic and serotonergic neuronal systems in the brains of rats”
Just some calculations.
lets take the following into consideration.
- Nandrolone is a weak substrate for SHBG. So, overall, it is a much better anabolic than testosterone, even if you take the 125:37 vs 100:100 profile into consideration. therefore, there is more nandrolone per mg exogenously administered ‘free’ to bind to androgen receptors, than is testosterone per mg exogenously administered.
- Nandrolone aromatises at the rate of 20% of Testosterone.
Lets say, we produce equivalent to 70mg/wk Testosterone enanthate. Taking the molecular mass of the ester into account, you would need an optimal 500-600mg NPP (or deca) per week to produce a decent amount of estrogen (but still within limits) - remember, you need neither high or low amount of estrogen for optimal mental and dick health - we also have to take into consideration the fact of how the androgenic potency of an anabolic would also act to oppose estrogen at the estrogen receptor.
Those who have done DECA only cycles and have complained about deca-dick - here is the only and only reason:
- You didnt front load deca. so what occured is that the first 4-5 weeks whilst the ester is peaking in the blood, you arent getting sufficient blood androgen levels (levels not high enough to provide optimal androgen and estrogen signalling).
- and/or you arent taking suffice dose. If you arent taking testosterone with your nandrolone, it makes logical sense to use more nandrolone (500-600mg/wk(
Best method is to front load… or just take NPP"