NPP Aggression, Should I Adjust Dose?

So I’m 6 weeks into my cycle of
600 Test P (200mg M-W-F)
450 NPP (150 M-W-F)
25mg Aromasin EOD
200mg P5P daily

Aggression has gotten crazy the past 2 or 3 days. Picked fights with my woman to the point we are at odds. I usually am not the one who picks fights. Anxiety is up and I’m just feeling really wound. Any suggestions on dose adjustment. First time doing NPP but have ran test at 750 before with no rage issues.

I think the most obvious response is to drop the NPP.

I know me and I know I would look for an alternative, and I have 2 alternatives.

1. 5mg/day of MENT fixes my shitty mood issues

2. 4g/day inositol (vit B9 I think) also gives me a huge mood boost. I’m currently running 350/610/140 test/NPP/tren and have minimal mood issues, and when I feel it coming on, it’s much easier to control. Anger is not bad or immoral, it’s how we use that anger or how it manifests itself that makes it bad, and now the little anger I do get is very controllable.

Previously it only took a fraction of that dose to fuck my mood.

I’ve taken Tren a few times and found after about 3/4 weeks I was always irritable with everyone, no patience and just miserable. The physical effects were amazing but my quality of life day to day was brutal. I’d suggest dropping it entirely if it’s having the same effect on you or taking an absolutely minimal dose.

I feel like an animal don’t get me wrong, but yea my woman started going off about bullshit last night and I just blew up. Only 4 more weeks on the NPP. Maybe she’ll stay mad at me and avoid me until the cycle is over. Lol

At 450 there is not much to adjust. Unless you are at the size where you dont need steroids to build muscle, im not sure if, lets say, 300mgs of anything would give you any gains.
I can see something around 300 for a year long recomp fantasy, but definetly not for something that will build new tissue on someone who has experience with steroids and has built a solid base of un-natural muscle as it is.

Not all drugs are for all people. Id probably up the test and add, lets say - 700mgs of EQ. I wouldnt run ANYTHING at the dose of 300mgs/wk for the goal of building noticable size as i dont think it is enough.
Lucky for me i am an asshole by default so any dose of tren, for example, just makes me - more ME :smiley:

1 Like

Kind of thinking asshole by default is my moniker too.

1 Like

Was it about those Latinas at the gym?

1 Like

Took me a second to get it but when i did i loled.

1 Like

No but they are looking better and better. Lol, wife is latina so she adds to the drama when we fight.

1 Like

I see you mentioned you are hypo as in hypothyroidism. I wonder how your current regimen is affecting your TSH, fT4, and fT3 via TBG. May be worth considering pulling a thyroid panel and see where you are compared to any baseline data you have.

Do you take thyroid medication?

1 Like

Yea armour thyroid

I have mass, but tend to keep a powerlifter look. lol

I have cycle for strength in the past, but now working toward leaning out and maintaining my mass.

Caveat is these subjects had reasonable baseline thyroid function:

May be a relevant read in light of your thyroid issues.

1 Like

Time to get those labs pulled

I take zoloft. I am on 25mg a day. Maybe I’ll bump it up to 50 for the rest of the cycle.

I’m not sure why you quoted me on that, I don’t know much about anti-depressants. I was suggesting getting more of a B vitamin.

If you have mood issues, maybe steroids aren’t right for you until you can get them resolved

3 Likes