NPC USA

Contemplating competing in the NPC USA’s next year before the Team Universe. Can I crack the Top 5?

Should I compete or hold off and concentrate on the 2009 Team Universe?

2009 Team Universe. Don’t you think that to make the significant changes in the legs and back, you will have to allow for a significant time to add muscle mass to those areas at your stage of development (very advanced)?

i think go the npc’s. comparing pictures of your side chest at the 2007 universe, to lee banks side chest poses at the 2008 north american, i think you got for sure definition wise. he has more leg size, but i say go for it

Good luck whatever you do, Kiyoshi.
I agree with bricknyce, though.

TU 2009 if you ask me.

Make the improvements and it’s yours. You barely lost it this year.

Thanks for everyones opinion!!! very much appreciated!!!

Depends. If you think it will mess with your prep for the TU at all skip the USA’s. If not and you want to get your feet wet in the big shows I think you could crack the top five. You are probably better off concentrating solely on the TU and getting your pro card there. By the way, you should have won this year.

I read your recent article in Musclemag congratulations on the coverage and commiserations on the house burning down!

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I think Ronnie said something a long while back about sometimes not doing all that you can, and it being more productive in the long run. Do you think you would benefit from the extra time between doing shows? I know there are always guys who can peak frequently, and even those that can’t, but just love competing, and in doing so prevent themselves from reaching their full potential.

S

Well I’ve been contemplating in competing in one more show this year. The Natural Olympia in the ABA/INBA/PNBA, in which my good friend Phillip Ricardo is competing in.

He competed in the Team Universe back in 2006 in which he took 5th in the LHW He also won this show last year in the Pro Division. The last time we competed against each other was back in 98 in which I won the overall, since then he has competed in numerous organization.

I have made the decision not to compete in this years Natural Olympia due to the fact of some injuries that occured and my body is just plan tired and also I can take time to improve on the bodyparts I need to work and spend a good time with my little girl!!!

So it’s officially offseason for me. I wish my boy Rico the best of luck at the Natural O on Nov 8th. I will be keeping a daily journal on my blog. Daily activities, whats going on, whats coming up, my daily diet whether good of bad, Also my training. so stay tuned it will start tomorrow.

[quote]Kiyoshi R. Moody wrote:
Well I’ve been contemplating in competing in one more show this year. The Natural Olympia in the ABA/INBA/PNBA, in which my good friend Phillip Ricardo is competing in.

He competed in the Team Universe back in 2006 in which he took 5th in the LHW He also won this show last year in the Pro Division. The last time we competed against each other was back in 98 in which I won the overall, since then he has competed in numerous organization.

I have made the decision not to compete in this years Natural Olympia due to the fact of some injuries that occured and my body is just plan tired and also I can take time to improve on the bodyparts I need to work and spend a good time with my little girl!!!

So it’s officially offseason for me. I wish my boy Rico the best of luck at the Natural O on Nov 8th. I will be keeping a daily journal on my blog. Daily activities, whats going on, whats coming up, my daily diet whether good of bad, Also my training. so stay tuned it will start tomorrow.[/quote]

Wise decision and I’m looking forward to the blog update.

Well my decision is made, The only thing I’m waiting for now is if Mr. Manion will be sending over a team to the World Games in China in July. The way it looks the Team Universe will be in September again which is great!!! The USA’s in July. So we will see how the cards fall