T Nation

NPC Shows vs. NPC Natural Shows

Happy Cinco de Mayo,

Sorry for being ignorant to this, but hopefully someone might know the answer to the question. I am planning on doing my first show in October and just wondering what the difference is? I've seen a banned list for the natural show and can't find one for the NPC show. More or else wondering if someone can tell me if I'm on the right track in thinking thats the difference?

I think the guys in the "NPC Natural" show at least pretend not to be on anything, while in the regular show its understood most people are :slight_smile:

If you are doing it to give you the extra push to be the best you can be, do either show. If you care about winning, and are natural, go with the natural show. I did a a regular show for my one and only stage appearance and was... at a disadvantage to some of the other competitors. Didnt care though really because the show was an "end date" for me to take myself to the limit.

I've seen "Natural" NPC shows that merely require a 1 Year clean policy.

S

Thanks for the responses. I just don't want to get the idea it's an accepted thing and end up being tested myself. As long as it's an even playing field I can't complain. Im new to this obviously just don't want to start off on the wrong foot