Now That's Functional Strength

I want to be this guy when I grow up.

http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=breakdance.wmv

Piece of cake

thats fuckin incredible,

Yeh…

But what about his WHEELS, huh???

(Just a jab at some if the hacks on this site!)

Amazing stuff…

Mufasa

Somebody posted this a month ago.

I really would rather sleep with that one girl in the back who is getting down. Then again if I were the breakdancing guy it would be alot easier.

Negative, someone posted this about 4 months ago.

That is hard to believe. I don’t know if it is the video quality or special effects, but some of those leg movements just look unnatural. It looks like someone at Industrial Light and Magic got ahold of the tape.

If it is real, I would really like to watch that live as that has to be one of the most amazing displays I’ve ever seen.

Ryan

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:
That is hard to believe. I don’t know if it is the video quality or special effects, but some of those leg movements just look unnatural. It looks like someone at Industrial Light and Magic got ahold of the tape.

If it is real, I would really like to watch that live as that has to be one of the most amazing displays I’ve ever seen.

Ryan[/quote]

Hey Dr. Ryan,
I have heard that he has something wrong with his legs, if you look you will notice most of the time he is supporting his body with his arms. Anyone know if this is true? Amazing vid.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:

Ryan[/quote]

I’ve seen him, and everything he does on this video clip he actually can do, and I’ve witnessed it. For anyone who’s interested his name is Junior, I’m pretty sure he’s from France. There’s a ton of other videos of him too online.

Oh, also, I’ve heard that he actually had a birth defect that screwed one of his legs up, which is supposedly why he doesn’t do a lot of aerial flips, like a lot of other breakdancers do now. I can’t really find any info for sure on that though, but he does seem to walk with a little bit of a limp from what I’ve seen.

I’m in awe!

His name is Junior and he has a website. http://www.b-boyjunior.com/ Some of it is in French, some in English. There are videos on the site. I’m at the office and don’t have time to watch them all. I think the way he does pushups is wild!

His pushups are pretty awesome, I think his handstand moves in general are just amazing though. He has amazing balance and muscle control. One video I have of him, shows a clip of him walking on his hands to the edge of the stage, jumped off of it (I’d say it was about three feet high), and lands again on his hands on the floor below the stage, all without even a hint of losing his balance. I’m sure it’s on his site somewhere, but yeah, the guy’s pretty incredible.