Now THAT`s why nice guys score less... ;0)

Differences in the number of partners, which could be an ascribed social position, are usually associated with differences in life style. People who drink and smoke more than others have had a large number of sex partners. People who often drink until they are drunk have had several partners during the last year more frequently than others. Women who often drink until intoxication had as many sex partners as corresponding men. The differences in numbers of sex partners are therefore partly explained by the fact that men more often choose a life style involving much alcohol and numerous sex partners.

Smokers have had several sex partners more frequently than have those who stopped or non smokers. Of smokers, 56% of men and 31% of women had had at least ten partners during lifetime. Corresponding figures for nonsmokers were 31% and 7%. Smokers had had several partners during the last year more frequently than other groups.

http://www.valt.helsinki.fi/hypersex/8number.htm

AKA: The “Beer Goggles” theory…:slight_smile:

Damn! Why did I quit drinking and smoking?!

maybe I should take up smoking? Even though thats one of the single biggest turnoffs I have ever encountered.

Smoking is just wrong, and when I drink I am one stupid person, sure I dance, and some would say I dance very well, and I also become mostly naked, and as my new pictures can attest to… thats not really a great thing.

IMHO the people who smoke and drink are just looking for instant pleasure/gratification, and that is probably why they get more action, they are all about the ‘I want it now, I don’t care about tomorrow’

-Dave

i’m gonna start smoking…

Makes sense.

'IMHO the people who smoke and drink are just looking for instant pleasure/gratification, and that is probably why they get more action, they are all about the ‘I want it now, I don’t care about tomorrow’

Definitely.

pass the STD’s please.

ya no doubt about the std’s, not worth the risk…AND I just learned that 1/4 has genital herpes…hows that for disturbing.

'IMHO the people who smoke and drink are just looking for instant pleasure/gratification, and that is probably why they get more action, they are all about the ‘I want it now, I don’t care about tomorrow’

A.k.a the I need to get something in me (booze, drugs, cigs, food, whatever)syndrome.

I`d be curious to see which % of the population goes to each segment. Could it follow the classic 80/20 rule: 80% of the sex happens to 20% of the people ??? Just curious.

Herpes… have you read about the asymptomatic carriers … ?

These are the lucky ones who have it and never develop any symptoms. Hence, they feel OK, could never they have the virus unless they do lab tests, and until then … they spread it without knowing it … frightening!

i go through spurts where i get laid by a lot of different people in a short peroid of time (usually at the end of every semester) then don’t get anything for like 3-4 months. i haven’t been std tested for over a year too.

I’d like a critique of my current stack please.

400mg/wk Tren
500mg/wk Test
50mg/day Winnie
1000 IU’s Penicillin

Oh, BTW I drink and smoke. Whaddaya guys think?

DAN C, I would say that the broadest path is the easiest. And the narrow path the hardest. It comes down to a moral question: the path you put your feet on is the one you will follow no matter what a person “says”. I would have to say the broad path is the most tempting and promises instant gratification. I have taken this path too many times always to regret it.

Imagine how many diseases we wouldn’t have to worry about if just 25% of the population waited until marriage to have sex, and actually stayed faithful. I know it is very idealistic to think this way, but it is some food for thought.

ew, smoking sucks.

Can’t argue that.

Oh yeah, that’s why I quit…