Now Or Never

I’ve been training hard for 4-5 years…I play football (no, I wont get drug tested), I like to think I’m relatively big and strong (see stats), I’m 21 yrs. old and want to get my strength up even more and I figured it’s about time to give this shit a try…

I want my first to be short, simple, safe and productive obviously…I want to do something with Deca and/or Test E, the problem is that I don’t want to do one that lasts for 3 months…I don’t have that much time, I’ve researched and I get so many different answers…

Im sure these posts are on here every day, but I’m not some noob who doesn’t know anything about training and nutrition, so I’m hoping the vets will give me some sound advice…Thanks for your suggestions, I know this was long

If you want it to be short, neither of those steroids are ideal, especially deca. The half lives are too long.

You’d be better off with test prop and maybe a little dbol on top of it. Both of those are much shorter-acting.

I’ll let the vets take it from here.

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:
I’ve been training hard for 4-5 years…I play football (no, I wont get drug tested), I like to think I’m relatively big and strong (see stats), I’m 21 yrs. old and want to get my strength up even more and I figured it’s about time to give this shit a try…

I want my first to be short, simple, safe and productive obviously…I want to do something with Deca and/or Test E, the problem is that I don’t want to do one that lasts for 3 months…I don’t have that much time, I’ve researched and I get so many different answers…

Im sure these posts are on here every day, but I’m not some noob who doesn’t know anything about training and nutrition, so I’m hoping the vets will give me some sound advice…Thanks for your suggestions, I know this was long[/quote]

You’d have to run Deca for absolutely no less than 12 weeks to make it worthwhile. And the Test E isn’t too far behind on the mandatory long cycle requirements. I think you’d benefit greatly from a combination of Test Prop and Trenbolone acetate. Maybe about 100mg/EOD of the Test Prop and a similar dosage of the Tren Ace. The ester on both of them is so short that you could opt to make the cycle as short as you want it, although I personally would try to make it at least 5 weeks long. That should give you a decent increase in size, and a rather significant increase in strength.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I think you’d benefit greatly from a combination of Test Prop and Trenbolone acetate. Maybe about 100mg/EOD of the Test Prop and a similar dosage of the Tren Ace. The ester on both of them is so short that you could opt to make the cycle as short as you want it, although I personally would try to make it at least 5 weeks long. That should give you a decent increase in size, and a rather significant increase in strength.[/quote]

I can’t in good conscience reccomend tren ace to a first timer. It has to be injected daily, has the most side effects and he has no clue how his body will respond considering it is a first cycle.

At 21 playing football I think the OP could achieve his goals on his own without gear. But if I had to put in my two cents I would go with test prop 75-100 ED and 50 dbol ED for 5 to 6 weeks. With diet and training this could be a definite winner. The most I would push it would be NPP, Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate, and to be honest thats pushing it for a first timer.