Novotiral, T3 and T4

ok guys, first of all i’m not a troll.

i’m actualy 18 years old, 5’9" at 230pounds.

I’ve been dieting down for almost 5 moths, i’ve lost almost 40 pounds, waist has gone down 7 inches, I exercise pretty much (lift 4 times a week+ Cardio 4-5 times a week), diet is in check.

i’ve been researching and found info about T3, and it’s found as cytomel, well i can’t get it here in my country, but i researched and there is a compound named NOVOTIRAL and it contain

i pill contains 20 mcg of T3 and 100 mcg of T4.

For what i’ve read T4 turns to t3 when there is a deficit of this hormone, so for a pill it would be lie 40-50 mcg of T3.

so how would you run the cycle? 25mcg of T3 for the first week right?

guys i really need your advice, I just don’t want to start a cycle withouth your advice.

I know i can mess with thyroid gland if used umproperly, that’s why i’m asking for advice.

Any thoughts??? or any alternative for a cutting cycle??

How about you just keep lifting hard and eating right. Save the T3 for the Mr. Olympia competitors. It is not necessary at your age.

If you think you have a thyroid problem go see your doctor.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
How about you just keep lifting hard and eating right. Save the T3 for the Mr. Olympia competitors. It is not necessary at your age.

If you think you have a thyroid problem go see your doctor. [/quote]

Exactly.

x3

no, i have no thyroid problems, i just was looking for something i could get in my country (mexico).

then do you guys have a safe option???

i’m improving nicely, i just want a little boost.

[quote]justforinfo wrote:
no, i have no thyroid problems, i just was looking for something i could get in my country (mexico).

i’m improving nicely, i just want a little boost.[/quote]

Try HOT-ROX from the Biotest store. I’ve never used it personally but those who like to use thermogenics speak highly of it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
justforinfo wrote:

Try HOT-ROX from the Biotest store. I’ve never used it personally but those who like to use thermogenics speak highly of it. [/quote]

well that was my first option, but i checked and called to my country customs and they told me that if the package was checked it would be decomised. And i don’t want to risk losing all that money.

BONEZ217 wrote:
justforinfo wrote:

Try HOT-ROX from the Biotest store. I’ve never used it personally but those who like to use thermogenics speak highly of it.

well that was my first option, but i checked and called to my country customs and they told me that if the package was checked it would be decomised. And i don’t want to risk losing all that money.
[/quote]

Ephedra + caffeine + asprin. Search ECA

From someone who has no thyroid at all, I suggest you don’t mess with your healthy one.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
From someone who has no thyroid at all, I suggest you don’t mess with your healthy one. [/quote]

You have no thyroid? Seriously? You must have some SERIOUS issues across the board man.

[quote]J-J wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
From someone who has no thyroid at all, I suggest you don’t mess with your healthy one.

You have no thyroid? Seriously? You must have some SERIOUS issues across the board man.[/quote]

Yea, it sucks.

Wow. I commend you for having a decent shape to you then (or the docs for giving you a spot-on of dose of T3!) as those who i have met with Hyper or Hypp-thyroidism are often very strangely built… not just skinny or fat, but weird with it too! lol!

I suppose it may be better in that case to not have one at all then you can just take a straight dose than try to manage what may or may not be there already…?

Don’t fuck with Thyroid hormones…like ever.

Get a decent thermogenic and call it a day.

quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Get a decent thermogenic and call it a day. [/quote]

yeah man, i quited the idea of getting T3.

whta thermogenic would your advice to use??, Sorry but the info i’ve found is kinda useless because i can’t find the drugs (or the names) in mexico (clen, T3, ECA, i just can’t find info for finding those compounds)

any suggestions?? anyone from mexico??

thanks

Ghost22 wrote:

whta thermogenic would your advice to use??, Sorry but the info i’ve found is kinda useless because i can’t find the drugs (or the names) in mexico (clen, T3, ECA, i just can’t find info for finding those compounds)

thanks

[/quote]

Why do you think you actually need a supplement to lose weight? You are young and have all the nutrition information available to you (T-Nation)

Stop thinking about using thyroid drugs or clenbuterol, you dont need those.

Pick up some caffeine if you want to boost your metabolism a little bit.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
justforinfo wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:

thanks

Why do you think you actually need a supplement to lose weight? You are young and have all the nutrition information available to you (T-Nation)

Stop thinking about using thyroid drugs or clenbuterol, you dont need those.

Pick up some caffeine if you want to boost your metabolism a little bit. [/quote]

ho man, don’t get me wrong, i’ve been on a fat loss phase for almost 20 weeks, and i’ve lost like 40pounds, (at the beggining i was doing thing terribly wrong) but now i got the concept, i’m still losing, the fact is that cutting, weel is a very stressing, i train my ass off, i diet strictly, but i just want a little boost, this just takes like forever and i wanna lose at least 40 more pounds, so i wanted thing to speed up a bit, that’s all.

i don’t believe that gear will make me magicly lean, i just want a little aid, something that just makes it quicker.

[quote]J-J wrote:
Wow. I commend you for having a decent shape to you then (or the docs for giving you a spot-on of dose of T3!) as those who i have met with Hyper or Hypp-thyroidism are often very strangely built… not just skinny or fat, but weird with it too! lol!

I suppose it may be better in that case to not have one at all then you can just take a straight dose than try to manage what may or may not be there already…?[/quote]

My doctor isn’t helping much.

And no, I’d much rather still have a self-regulating thyroid then try to artificially manage my own.

Most of the story is in my thread in the T-Cell.

/hijack