T Nation

Novice Steroid Cycle

Test E week 1-12 500mg weekly
dianobol 1-6 , 25mg daily
week 13-14-nothing
15-16 nolva 40mg daily
17 nolva 20mg daily

good for first cycle ?

anyone ???

[quote]bigturk34 wrote:
Test E week 1-12 500mg weekly
dianobol 1-6 , 25mg daily
week 13-14-nothing
15-16 nolva 40mg daily
17 nolva 20mg daily

good for first cycle ?
[/quote]

For your first cycle, just go with the test man. See how your body reacts…one compound at a time. Assuming you have your diet and training in order, and your gear is legit, you’ll love the gains from the test. No need to complicate things with Dbol yet.

also, you will need an AI. Adex or Aromaosin or the likes. No point in waiting for estro sides to appear to take action.

You will blow up on test alone bro. Save dbol to give your weewee a little tickle second cycle. D is amazing - dont play all your cards at once. you will be much happier in the long run saving compounds to look forward to. get an AI from a chem research company to do all the research people do on those chemicals that conveniently help bobybuilders or unless you have a legit source for prescription pill form adex go with that

and the dosage of adex ? what should the whole cycle look like assuming no dbol

[quote]bigturk34 wrote:
and the dosage of adex ? what should the whole cycle look like assuming no dbol[/quote]

.25mg ED should suffice, pct should be 4 weeks

a lot of people recommend test-only for a first cycle… but everyone I know (including national competitors) say that the first cycle is the one that gave the best results…

so taking that into consideration… I would blast the living FUCK out of your first cycle… just remember to train responsibly

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

I would blast the living FUCK out of your first cycle… just remember to train responsibly[/quote]

[quote]Ironmanzvw wrote:

For your first cycle, just go with the test man. See how your body reacts…one compound at a time.[/quote]

Those are the two schools of thought regarding a first cycle, I believe. It is up to you to decide which path to take, given that each has it’s pros and cons. Or… you could take the middle road. Up to you.

As for your questions, I think the answers from the above poster are right on, based on what I’ve learned so far (I’ve never done a cycle myself). Standard recommendations are:

  1. 4 weeks PCT in the (40/40/20/20) fashion, if using Nolvadex.

  2. Arimidex: .5mg EOD or similar, adjusting based on libido, water retention, nipple sensitivity, etc. and/or lab work if you can get it done.

  3. Also, you might want to consider using HGC during the cycle to keep your testicles working thus preventing shrinkage and making recovery easier.