Novice Cycle

Guys,
I have a quick question about a cycle. I have been researching just about everything I can possibly research on the subject, actually reaching the analysis-paralysis point. One of you guys that more experience on the subject might have time to offer some advice to a novice.

Some background information would help:

I am 30 years old. 6-1, 215lbs with about 17% bf. I have been working out off and on for about 15 years. I would like to reach about 235-240lbs with my 1st cycle of gear. I currently work out 6 days/week. Mon and Thurs are chest, tri, and shoulder days. Tues and Fri are back and bi days, and Wed and Sat are leg days. I rest on Sunday completely.

I work out with pretty good intensity and I know that aside from intense training, diet is the most important factor in gaining strength and size. But, still yet, I would like to enhance my look a little quicker than dieting and exercising normally gets me (is that not why we all want gear?) I am going to increase my calories to about 4000-5000/day, my protein to about 250g, and my carbs to about 125g. I have an order of deca and Enth coming. I have my Nolvadex XT and Clomid as well. I have read about how to stage the gear in weekly stages, but would like to hear your opinions as well.

I also have 2 friends who has the same goals I do. One is 29 and the other 42. They only ordered deca though. Any help on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

J

Bushido,
Thanks for the response. It will be 10cc Enth and 2500mg Deca. I am not exactly sure on how I want to spread it out. Some suggest 200mg every 5-10 days deca and 1cc every 4 days Enth. Some say 400-500mg every 5-10 days deca and up to 2cc every 4 days Enth. My goal is to weigh 235 or so with this cycle but at the same time I dont want to hurt my tendons and joints by placing too much weight on them too fast. (I already feel tennis elbow in my right arm.)

Is it better to do a higher dose in an 6-8 week cycle or lower dose in a 10 week cycle? I would think you’d gain more in mass quicker in a higher dose, low week cycle than spreading it out, but would you also run the risk of losing those gains when coming off the short cycle?

Sorry about that.
100mg/ml deca
10cc/ml Enth

Sometimes I have the machine do it, usually I just press it myself. The energy it takes to compress that is usually all the workout I need. :slight_smile:

What I meant to say was:
100mg/ml Test
250mg/ml Enth

bump

I was trying to go off memory in my previous postings. I grabbed the bottles (something that would have helped in the beginning.) I have a total of 2000mg deca and 2500 mg enth.

The deca is 10ml at 200mg/ml and the enth is 10ml at 250mg/ml.

I know you said I need more test, but for a novice user and this being my first cycle, would I need the 500mg/wk test and the 200-400mg/wk deca?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Some would say that all you need would be 250 test / 200deca / week…

I would strongly disagree. 250mg / week will shut you down, but will offer minimal gains - in short you get all the pain but none of the gain…

You definitely need more test than deca to prevent ‘deca-dick’ ie sexual dysfunction. 500 test and 400 deca would be an acceptible ratio IMO…

sorry bbb but i’am going to have to disagree with you here. My first cycle consited of 250mg week test and 200mg wk deca and It worked great for me. I went from around 210 at 14%bf to 230 at 11-12% now, don’t get me wrong I trained and dieted harder because I was “on” and had the “juiced mentality” but I think you don’t need more than that for a first cycle. in my humble opinion…

bushy[/quote]

[quote]J_Man wrote:
I am going to increase my calories to about 4000-5000/day, my protein to about 250g, and my carbs to about 125g. [/quote]

Thats a shit ton of calories for only consuming 125 grams of carbs a day! Maybe you meant increase them ‘by’ 125 grams? And at your size, I would definitely add at least another 100 gram of protein to your diet, especially on AAS. No point of even touchin em’ if your diet isen’t in check!

[quote]PlateStacker45 wrote:

Thats a shit ton of calories for only consuming 125 grams of carbs a day! Maybe you meant increase them ‘by’ 125 grams?
[/quote]

You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking when I typed that. I normally eat around 300-400g carbs/day. What amount do you guys recommend for calories, carbs, and protein?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I forgot to say that you will need to run your test for a while longer (4 weeks) than your deca to allow the deca to dissipate sufficiently for an effective pct…

you only have enough deca for 10 weeks @ 200mg/week and this should actually be OK for a 1st cycle, so just get some more test and you are good to go. What are your plans for PCT???

bushy[/quote]

Is the deca best to front load with 400 and then run 200/wk? Best to pyramid cycle? or run 400/wk until it’s gone?

As far as PCT goes, I have Nolvadex XT and have heard great things about Clomid and 6-OXO.

Hate to come back on a bad note fellas but holy shit 10mm/cc. What is the diagnostics on this gentleman bushy? I am just at a loss for words!BUMP!!

Still Gittin Swole,
Biscuite

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Hate to come back on a bad note fellas but holy shit 10mm/cc. What is the diagnostics man this gentleman bushy? I am just at a loss for words!BUMP!!

Still Gittin Swole,
Biscuite[/quote]

Yee haw Biscuite! Is English still taught as a foreign language in Alabama? :smiley:

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Hate to come back on a bad note fellas but holy shit 10mm/cc. What is the diagnostics on this gentleman bushy? I am just at a loss for words!BUMP!!

Still Gittin Swole,
Biscuite[/quote]

The thing about being sarcastic about a mistake someone types in a post is that YOU have to get it right yourself. I think that’s written in an old dead sea scroll or something. What I said was 10 cc/ml not 10 mm/cc. I mean, afterall 10 mm/cc doesn’t even make sense. :slight_smile: