T Nation

Novice Cycle, Couple of Questions

Hello there, I’m currently running a novice cycle right now and was wondering if anyone might be able to answer some questions for me. Right now I am taking Test E with Dbol. I’m taking 2cc or 4000mg each week and 20mg of dbol everyday, pretty standard stuff. I was thinking about either increasing the dosage or going every 5 days. I was wondering what peoples opinions on this were. Thanks

Assuming you meant 400mg/w and not 4000mg/w I would suggest you shoot 2x/w.

Personally I like to shoot Enth at least 2x/w and preferably E3D.

The half life is around 5 days so if you are only shooting it once every week the levels drop pretty low by day 7.

How long have you been injecting? Enth doesn’t really kick in for a couple weeks so you may not need to up the dose just yet.

Hah yea sorry I meant 400. I think that I’m about to take my 5th shot this Wednesday. But if you suggest twice a week do you suggest every 5 days? And if so how long do I run that for?

twice a week would be twice during a seven day period. run it for 10 or so weeks. have you thought about pct yet?

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
twice a week would be twice during a seven day period. run it for 10 or so weeks. have you thought about pct yet?[/quote]

Well since I was just running 400 once a week I wasn’t really thinking about any pct. The other problem is I don’t think I have or could get my hands on enough to be taking it twice a week.

What if I just went 1cc twice a week? Because the half-life of test isn’t that long.

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
thetruepitbull wrote:
twice a week would be twice during a seven day period. run it for 10 or so weeks. have you thought about pct yet?

Well since I was just running 400 once a week I wasn’t really thinking about any pct. The other problem is I don’t think I have or could get my hands on enough to be taking it twice a week.[/quote]

No, he means divide the 2cc into TWO 1cc shots, done every 3.5 days.

YES you need PCT. You’re running DBol on top of the test AND you’re jacking with your body’s natural test production.

So if Im set to inject tomorrow I would go again on sat? and would this really make that much of a difference?

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
So if Im set to inject tomorrow I would go again on sat? and would this really make that much of a difference?
[/quote]

Some people say it doesn’t matter. I think it does.

Personally I would rather keep the levels as constant as possible. If you are injecting 2x/w then you should shoot 1cc on say tues and fri.

If you are on your 5th injection does that mean you have been on for 4 weeks? You should start feeling the test shots after 3-4 weeks but the DBol should have kicked in within days.

Personally after 4 weeks on cycle my nuts are pretty small. If you’re nuts haven’t shrunk and you haven’t put on any size you may have fake gear.

With proper diet and training you should have gained about 10-20lbs by now.

You will definitely need something for PCT. You should look into or you will lose all your gains from the cycle and your libido for about the next 3 months until your balls kick in on their own again.