T Nation

Novice Bodybuilder, New to T-Nation

Hey, sup guys!
My names Regi, Im new here to T-Nation and I am looking to start bodybuilding and I am looking for a helping hand here in learning how to gain, expand and cut muscle to my standards. Im a novice at this but I am committed to my task of working-out, lifting and doing all that is possible to form myself into what I want to be. Friendship and brotherhood is key because we are all here to help each other achieve our goals so I will take the time to introduce myself.

Im 26 years old.
I graduated from Indiana University (Go Hoosiers, whoo!)
Im a diehard FIFA fan. (FC Liverpool 4EVA! Allez Impact! Viva Barca!)
Im gay. (I hope that wont be a problem, guys.)
I speak 6 languages. (ENG, FR, ESP, PORT, DE, and IT) If you feel comfortable in your native tongue than English, I can communicate with you.)
And I love cooking as much as eating. (When you have to take in 2600 calories a day, you have to. LOL)
I AM A QUICK LEARNER.

So thats me in a nutshell and would like to hear from a few of you because you guys seem pretty awesome in after months even years of dedication. I just I would like a chance at it. Thanks for allowing me here! =)

[quote]ChampagneWuff wrote:
Hey, sup guys!
My names Regi, Im new here to T-Nation and I am looking to start bodybuilding and I am looking for a helping hand here in learning how to gain, expand and cut muscle to my standards. Im a novice at this but I am committed to my task of working-out, lifting and doing all that is possible to form myself into what I want to be. Friendship and brotherhood is key because we are all here to help each other achieve our goals so I will take the time to introduce myself.

Im 26 years old.
I graduated from Indiana University (Go Hoosiers, whoo!)
Im a diehard FIFA fan. (FC Liverpool 4EVA! Allez Impact! Viva Barca!)
Im gay. (I hope that wont be a problem, guys.)
I speak 6 languages. (ENG, FR, ESP, PORT, DE, and IT) If you feel comfortable in your native tongue than English, I can communicate with you.)
And I love cooking as much as eating. (When you have to take in 2600 calories a day, you have to. LOL)
I AM A QUICK LEARNER.

So thats me in a nutshell and would like to hear from a few of you because you guys seem pretty awesome in after months even years of dedication. I just I would like a chance at it. Thanks for allowing me here! =)
[/quote]

lol

Read some of the stickied threads in the Beginners section. And you’ll need to get used to eating much more than 2600 cal/day.

Welcome to the site, man.

[quote]ChampagneWuff wrote:
Im new here to T-Nation and I am looking to start bodybuilding and I am looking for a helping hand here in learning how to gain, expand and cut muscle to my standards.[/quote]
Have any particular questions so far?

Welcome man, where are you in georgia?