T Nation

Novice After 2 Months

Hi,

I started working out around 2 months ago rather vigorously,
working on my upper body.
Basically I have neglected my back and legs (my legs have always been disproportionately big compared to my upper body anyway)
as I just wanted to see if I could gain easily.

Ive been eating a helluva lot and have gained around 5 kilos (10 pounds?).

Here is a before and after.

Here is an after

Well I guess what Im asking is to rate my progress thus far :wink:

Do you know why it was moved?

Well I guess cos ive only been at it 2 months :wink:

the fact that you actually posted this in RMP in the first place makes me wonder if you should’ve been reading a book these past 2 months instead of lifting weights.

Dude great progress! You’ve got an X taper like the pro’s!

Thx countfeit!

[quote]ltcomdax wrote:
PlayoffsOrBust wrote:
the fact that you actually posted this in RMP in the first place makes me wonder if you should’ve been reading a book these past 2 months instead of lifting weights.

Meaning what?[/quote]

I’ll bite . . . The RMP is for people that have worked extremely hard for YEARS. Granted, a lot of people are delusional and are way too eager to be torn down. The RMP is great for someone that has taken the time to build a physique and needs some feedback, i.e. bring up the shoulders, work on the lats, etc. You aren’t one of these people . . . yet! Keep working hard, buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow the program until you stop making progress then start asking program questions. Don’t expect instant results, be prepared to work hard and in a couple of years you’ll likely have very noticeable results.

Good luck

[quote]counterfeitsoda wrote:
Dude great progress! You’ve got an X taper like the pro’s![/quote]

That Tat is fucking sweet! Good artist you have there.

I agree with mrodock. Buy “starting strength” or at least follow the program. You can search for it on this site, there is enough info to get you started. You wont be able to neglect legs and back on that program.

Drink a gallon on whole milk on top of what you eat, every day. Or a loaf of bread.

Then carry a truck tire around everywhere you go.

[quote]steadfastred wrote:
Drink a gallon on whole milk on top of what you eat, every day. Or a loaf of bread.

Then carry a truck tire around everywhere you go.[/quote]

x2 gallon of milk a day and starting strength will get you at least 20 more pounds.

I see nada in terms of progress, honestly.
Don’t neglect your legs or back, get diet straight, yadda yadda. Everyone knows this shit by now, why would you neglect it?

Nice hourglass figure.