Novedex XT a Steroid?

Hey bud light I could knock you out with one punch so bite me!!!

[quote]jjay wrote:
Furthermore, you have not grasped that Pro-hormones are not a separate entity from AAS, they are AAS. If you are going to take AAS, you need to take all the precautions and measures you would when taking AAS.

If those measures include a “cancer drug for post-menopausal-women” to keep you functioning like a healthy normal male without bitch tits then so be it. If you are unwilling to take said drug, then you shouldnt be taking the pro-hormones in the first place.

Over the counter supplements are in no way a substitute for correct procedures.

Well how come when Biotest was selling MAG-10 they never recomended real novadex
[/quote]

Not all prohormones require the kind of PCT a real steroid would. MAG-10 is a good example. But many so-called prohormones are just designer steroids. Superdrol springs to mind and you’d be damn foolish not to do real PCT with a superdrol cycle. The same is true for other ‘pro-hormones’. Do your research or you won’t end up very happy.

Novedex xt has the same main ingredient that rebound xt has in it and they both do a pretty damn good job of lowering estrogen levels. I’ve used a product called t-drive awhile back which is just a cheap generic version of the two products I mentioned above. It’s been used many many times for pct and some people love it. I found that at 75 mg ed my joints got a little achey and my sex drive was down. Once I tappered back to 25 mg a day I was fine, good pct I actually got a little bigger and held most if not all my strength.

yeah ive been having alot of back pain scince using novadex xt But I can’t blame it all on that.

Just picked up some of that clucosamine clonadrine whatever it is . See what happens . I really need a doctor

damnmagtengaveme1m
anboobthatstupidneverendingcyclenowihaveapuffynip

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Novedex xt has the same main ingredient that rebound xt has in it and they both do a pretty damn good job of lowering estrogen levels. I’ve used a product called t-drive awhile back which is just a cheap generic version of the two products I mentioned above. It’s been used many many times for pct and some people love it. I found that at 75 mg ed my joints got a little achey and my sex drive was down. Once I tappered back to 25 mg a day I was fine, good pct I actually got a little bigger and held most if not all my strength.[/quote]

Lowering estrogen levels has an adverse impact on joint health?

hey wideguy read my hidden message and tell me what you think.

SOrta jj. Sorta?

I’m kinda confused though are you really using xt or just joking around.

Yes, I think (could be wrong I’m not an expert) that if your estrogen levels are too low your joints dry out. There’s a board where I’ve seen alot of people use these types of product ie. rebound, t-drive, novedex xt ect and at around 75 mg they start to notice some joint pains.

yeah I am really using novadex xt I got my third bottle today.

Do you think it will make my puffy nipple (from androgens) go away or should I use somthing else

I am off the andro now almost 2 weeks and the itching is pretty much gone

did you see the right hidden message

[quote]jjay wrote:
yeah I am really using novadex xt I got my third bottle today.

Do you think it will make my puffy nipple (from androgens) go away or should I use somthing else

I am off the andro now almost 2 weeks and the itching is pretty much gone

did you see the right hidden message[/quote]

try letro/femara

I WOULD NOT use the novedex xt for much longer, ie don’t finish the new bottle. What where you using it on cycle also, otherwise how the fuck are you on your 3rd bottle? ALso tapper your way off as well, because otherwise you risk estrogen rebound. I’ve read about it happening to a few guys and have a friend who is a retard and it happened to him.

BTW, I’d agree on using letro or arimidex instead.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
SOrta jj. Sorta?

I’m kinda confused though are you really using xt or just joking around.

Yes, I think (could be wrong I’m not an expert) that if your estrogen levels are too low your joints dry out. There’s a board where I’ve seen alot of people use these types of product ie. rebound, t-drive, novedex xt ect and at around 75 mg they start to notice some joint pains. [/quote]

Hmm…interesting. Do you have any experience with low-dose standalone nolva for a short time [say 20mg]? It’s something that Cy thought could be benfeficial for anyone. A nice short-term boost. How long do you thing would be appropriate to use something like that for/

[quote]jjay wrote:
Hey bud light I could knock you out with one punch so bite me!!![/quote]

haha yeah i bet since you are on your computer in another state you cna make threats…your tough

I have read that about the nolva. I haven’t tried it though, as I kinda prefer to use things like that only as needed. Which is usually no longer then 1 month of pct. The less time using various drugs the better imo. You haven’t made the jump have you?

Yes Wide guy I had to start using it on cycle cus the itching swelling was out of control.

I have been 2 weeks novadex xt only ( 4 weeks total ) but the swelling is going down by the day and the itching is all but gone. (well there is always going to be some swelling cuz I got stabbed in the chest right threw the nipple, big thick scar )I was going to start weening off asap but if I have to get another bottle I will.

Why do you say do not finish the bottle . They say you can use it up to 8 weeks?

So Wide guy how long after I think my body is back to normal do I wait before doing that trenadrol-phera plex stack we talked about ? Or somthing similar.

I was hoping I just need to be off the novadex a week or two.Plus I have been stacking the novadex with the new TRIBEX and will continue until next prohormone cycle.