Novedex XT a Steroid?

i was jsut reading in a magazine that this is acctually a steroid 1,4,6-androstastriene-3,17-dione is its true chemical name has anyone tried this…

prepare for the flaming! what are you crazy? its a pct bottle. hence why its copying the brand name nolvadex. which is not a steroid. go read some more damnit.

was this magazine by any chance FLEX?

Lol. Novedex XT is not a steroid. It is an over the counter Aromitase Inhibitor (AI) It is used to stop the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. The predominant users of an AI are AAS users.

Novedex XT from all accounts is not a very worthwhile product.

Do yourself a favor, and all of us by default, and don’t beleive everything you read in the magazines. Remember the magazines are not there to present worthwhile information or to help the community, they are there to make money. With AAS being a hot issue right now, the magazines will use anything they can to sell magazines.

No i read it in natural bodybuilding magazine they were saying to watch out cause it was a steroid and it was bad…blah blah i know not to belive what you hear in magazines but they were aganist it not for it. they were also talking about all the other new steroids such as halodrol and such… Just cause it says its for pct doesnt mean it really is cause i know i wouldnt take it for pct ever… that would be like taking that fake d-bol stuff as a cycle…taking things with similar names to a real product seems like to much of a marketing scheme to be a true product…if i was anyone i wouldnt take it unless you want tits

i also knew it was a AI. but maybe it isnt. do you know what the chemical really is and how it works… are you a chemist that is involved with hormones…or do you jsut believe what you read(websites, back of bottles)…i have read enough i have read every article and every freaking post on this website and others that had worthwhile information. i was just asking a question…I dont need to prepare to get “flamed” haha. you should read more… that is everyones comment on this website be a little more creative honestly, its annoying. dont think cause your a newbie and you see everyone else talking shit you can do the same, if you dotn know shit yourself dont talk shit to other people.

[quote]trojanman wrote:
hence why its copying the brand name nolvadex. which is not a steroid. go read some more damnit.[/quote]

IS nolvadex really not a steroid!!! oh god is that why i didnt get the gains for my last cycle of novla till i did pct of test and deca… duh…have you ever used any of the products you speak of with such great knowledge?

who would use such a peice of shit product when they have access to real products with real results.

if you believe NovadexXT is truly a steroid why are you asking us. seems like you have all the knowledge you need. go gain your 20lbs. of nova. heres a cycle layout for you

week1-10 NovadexXT 120mg ed
pct weeks 12-14 NovadexXT 60mg ed

man you should get huuuuge!

i never said i was going to use it i was jsut asking the question because i read it somewhere and didnt think it made sense. i jsut like to know things. i wouldnt do any of these new desgienr steroids the negatives outweigh the positives.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
trojanman wrote:
hence why its copying the brand name nolvadex. which is not a steroid. go read some more damnit.

IS nolvadex really not a steroid!!! oh god is that why i didnt get the gains for my last cycle of novla till i did pct of test and deca… duh…have you ever used any of the products you speak of with such great knowledge?[/quote]

you realized this was sarcasm right?

[quote]trojanman wrote:
heres a cycle layout for you

week1-10 NovadexXT 120mg ed
pct weeks 12-14 NovadexXT 60mg ed

man you should get huuuuge! [/quote]

That garbage ain’t cheap. He’s probably looking at 250-300 bucks for that cycle but I’m sure the gains will be worth it.)

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
i never said i was going to use it i was jsut asking the question because i read it somewhere and didnt think it made sense. i jsut like to know things. i wouldnt do any of these new desgienr steroids the negatives outweigh the positives.[/quote]

What you probably read was that products such as novadex XT and 6oxo are actually mild androgens. That’s the closest thing that comes to mind that has any relevance to “steroids”.

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:
budlight1 wrote:
i never said i was going to use it i was jsut asking the question because i read it somewhere and didnt think it made sense. i jsut like to know things. i wouldnt do any of these new desgienr steroids the negatives outweigh the positives.

What you probably read was that products such as novadex XT and 6oxo are actually mild androgens. That’s the closest thing that comes to mind that has any relevance to “steroids”.
[/quote]

thank you for the answer i was looknig for that is what im sure it meant… and i hope i get huge of that cycle also its totally worth the price.

What do you guys think would be a better anti estogen for pro-hormones novadex xt or 6-oxo or other ?

And for all you roid heads out there ready to rage on me right now wait. Crack your key board in half and throw your computer at one of the 10 mirrors next to you. That way we don’t have to hear it.

I don’t feel like going on a cancer drug for post-menopausal-women but maybe that is just me !!!

[quote]jjay wrote:
What do you guys think would be a better anti estogen for pro-hormones novadex xt or 6-oxo or other ?

And for all you roid heads out there ready to rage on me right now wait. Crack your key board in half and throw your computer at one of the 10 mirrors next to you. That way we don’t have to hear it.

I don’t feel like going on a cancer drug for post-menopausal-women but maybe that is just me !!! [/quote]

Jjay you are kidding right? Have you ever used penicillin? Pennicillin is molded food. Do you eat sour cream? Its rotten milk. Who cares what a specific drug was designed for as long as it gets the job done.

Furthermore, you have not grasped that Pro-hormones are not a separate entity from AAS, they are AAS. If you are going to take AAS, you need to take all the precautions and measures you would when taking AAS.

If those measures include a “cancer drug for post-menopausal-women” to keep you functioning like a healthy normal male without bitch tits then so be it. If you are unwilling to take said drug, then you shouldnt be taking the pro-hormones in the first place.

Over the counter supplements are in no way a substitute for correct procedures.

yeah honestly you are going to take steroids but yet you wont take novladex like what are you a fag seriously i dont think you understand how much it would suck to have bitch tits…

either take novla or dotn take steroids …pussy…“let me cry about some little pill i have to take”…you are going to take a barely tested product such as superdrol and your scared of novladex??? like think about stuff sometime…

ugh i fucking hate people like you. go ahead and dont take it then post pics of your tits so we can all use it as our avatar(dont know if thats the right word). and everyone can laugh at you for beign a moron.

actually its quite the opposite, its garbage.

[quote]Split wrote:
actually its quite the opposite, its garbage.[/quote]

What are you talking about !

Furthermore, you have not grasped that Pro-hormones are not a separate entity from AAS, they are AAS. If you are going to take AAS, you need to take all the precautions and measures you would when taking AAS.

If those measures include a “cancer drug for post-menopausal-women” to keep you functioning like a healthy normal male without bitch tits then so be it. If you are unwilling to take said drug, then you shouldnt be taking the pro-hormones in the first place.

Over the counter supplements are in no way a substitute for correct procedures. [/quote]

Well how come when Biotest was selling MAG-10 they never recomended real novadex