T Nation

Novadex XT, Take It or Trash Itt?

Hi all.

Last year I accedently bought a bottle of Novadex xt and I just stored it away all this time, finding it today.
I have searched alot but have only been getting mixed and confusing answers of if I should take it or not.

I’m 25, about 20% BF and very fit(former combat and demolition diver).

However, I have now started to cut using a Keto Diet combined with Intermitted Fasting and I work out twice a day. 1 crossfit inspired workout in the morning and then lifting in the eavning.

So my question is if I should take the bottle or just throw it away. Will I experience anything possitive or negative etc?

As far as I understand, it’s an OTC version of nolvadex and should work as an aromatase inhibitor. Are you looking to decrease estrogen? Are you entering PCT? Or are you trying to balance out the effects of a test booster that purports to raise LH? If yes, it’s worth giving a try, if not, I wouldn’t mess around with it.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
As far as I understand, it’s an OTC version of nolvadex and should work as an aromatase inhibitor. Are you looking to decrease estrogen? Are you entering PCT? Or are you trying to balance out the effects of a test booster that purports to raise LH? If yes, it’s worth giving a try, if not, I wouldn’t mess around with it.[/quote]

The thing is that I have no ideá what OTC, and PCT is or if I want to decrease estrogen or not.

I have never trained body building in my life until now. So I just want to lose fat, gain som muscle and do something fun and different now when I’m not in the force.

So my thought is on taking the Novadex is to help build muscle, lose fat and become more agressive in the gym.

As of now I take Creatine, BCAA, Omega-3, Vitamines, CLA, and Glucosamine

OTC is over the counter. Nolvadex is typically used as post-cycle therapy for a cycle of AAS(roids). So, to answer your question, no you do not need it and shouldn’t take it.

[quote]Traben wrote:

As of now I take Creatine, BCAA, Omega-3, Vitamines, CLA, and Glucosamine[/quote]

Looks good, I think that’s all you’re going to need.

Thanks guys for your input. Guess I trash it then :slight_smile: