Nova vs Clomid post

FUCK!
I have only ever seen such reports on clomid usage, not nolvadex!

Don’t feel bad, I didn’t know it either and I assumed the same thing as you. I found out because I e-mailed Cy Wilson a while back and he told me I was wrong and to read his column in issue 250 about how Nolvadex and Clomid are similar and then gave me some key words to type in to the search engine at medline
still not sure why he told me to go read the 250 issue, the only thing I can come up with is he was trying to get me to understand they are very similar molecules or whatever. Never bothered mailing him again, figured he gets annoyed with questions.

“I am not sure how Clomid and Nolvadex became so separated in the minds of bodybuilders. They certainly should not be.”

isnt he contradicting himself? first he says they are basically the same thing. then he tells us how they are completley different. wtf?

well they don’t fall in the same drug classes used in conventional medicine applications.

I seem to always start great achillies posts… Lats! Lats! Lats!

Ok from a laymans point of view… Clomid works. End of discussion
Nolva works if needed.
End of discussion, all this yellow print against the black backdrop is giving my clomid effected eyesight a chance to give my head an ache.

I guess another benefit of clomid is that it does give you that large load potential…

If you get my drift, heh heh heh.