Noticeable Fish Oil Effects?

My list

Random pain in articulations stopped, wrist/shoulders were my 2 biggest problems and now the pain is 100% gone

Less stuttering when I talk, also clearer mind, like my thoughts goes out more smoothly

Feel A lot better, the first time i took Flameout, i had the greatest high ever

No more dry lips/hands, my hands are always smooth even during winter and I dont put any lotion or anything

lungs “burn” (asthma?)when I run is mostly gone

I never get a sore throat anymore, usually when I would wake up with a sore throat it would last for the whole day, now if I feel a little soreness in my throat when I wake up its gone after a shower

theres probably more but I dont remember my old problems, cuz they are all gone now :smiley:

On top of all the benefits already noted … sometimes my burps taste fishy … to me that’s a bonus; i really like fish

If you don’t like fishy after taste, you can get the enteric coated fish oil.

I have been taking 10g of fish oil every day for 3 months now. I have not worked out or anyting as I have psoratic arthritis. A few physical things that have improved are the heart rate droped from 70 bpm down to 64 bpm. Blood pressure went from 138/90 to 120/80. I am waiting for a blood test from my next physical and I am sure the cholesterol numbers and triglycerides will be greatly improved as well.

only thing I notice is when i’m off Fish oils for a while my joints are noticeably very stiff, goes away and I’m more limber when I start taking them again.
makes me wonder how’d I get by all these years without the stuff?

possible answers:

• i was younger and with age comes stiffening of joints
  • my lifts are progressively bigger, so joints under much more pressure

A few weeks I did a high dose fish oil phase 10-20 grams a day.

Noticeable effects were:

• Less joint pain
  • Less acne
  • Fish burps LOL