Notes Regarding PM's

what is going on

[quote]Nich wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Nich wrote:
what if you are like me and have no foreskin,would you then want to attach a new sheath made from goat?

Then you use beaver. Goat is no good - lets too much creatine escape.

mmmm beaver it feels good and taste great

2 legged or 4?
[/quote]

I thought the Great Hungarian Beaver was extinct. Its fur was the prime source for foreskin less individuals seeking to use penile creatine absorbtion.

wouldn t it be safer to inject the creatine into the thick vein on the base of the shaft?

[quote]entouragevip wrote:
wouldn t it be safer to inject the creatine into the thick vein on the base of the shaft?[/quote]

Nah, the material the head is made of is very porous, and will absorb it in the ideal amounts.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
If you’ve just joined and have no posts, I am not responding to your PM’s. I would appreciate you NOT PMing me for information on some new supplement that’s marketing as a pro-hormone. I don’t know who the fuck you are, and some of this new shit is so far out there that I don’t know WHAT to say.

There is a list of pro-hormones on the sticky, pick from that. If you feel it should be added, PLEASE feel free to post in the sticky so I can review it with other board members.

For the record:

1. Fuck off.
  2. Novadex XT is a piece of shit. Get proper Tamoxifen.
  3. Everything is better in three’s.

Yours Sincerely,

Makavali[/quote]

You forgot

1. Try hitting her.

[quote]pch2 wrote:
You forgot

1. Try hitting her.[/quote]

Very true.

I dunno, maybe you should inject the creatine into the pooper.

Hey now! you have just crossed the line! we will not stand for such vulgarities!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Hey now! you have just crossed the line! we will not stand for such vulgarities! [/quote]

It’s okay, I hear it’s easier when you’re bent over anyway.