T Nation

Notes Regarding PM's

If you’ve just joined and have no posts, I am not responding to your PM’s. I would appreciate you NOT PMing me for information on some new supplement that’s marketing as a pro-hormone. I don’t know who the fuck you are, and some of this new shit is so far out there that I don’t know WHAT to say.

There is a list of pro-hormones on the sticky, pick from that. If you feel it should be added, PLEASE feel free to post in the sticky so I can review it with other board members.

For the record:

1. Fuck off.
  2. Novadex XT is a piece of shit. Get proper Tamoxifen.
  3. Everything is better in three’s.

Yours Sincerely,

Makavali

lol!

You crack me up Kiwi! ;p

Thats right about everything is better in threes. Me and two females. Awesome. Actually two guys, one female: not awesome. I take it my boy Mak is at his wits end eh?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
If you’ve just joined and have no posts, I am not responding to your PM’s. I would appreciate you NOT PMing me for information on some new supplement that’s marketing as a pro-hormone. I don’t know who the fuck you are, and some of this new shit is so far out there that I don’t know WHAT to say.

There is a list of pro-hormones on the sticky, pick from that. If you feel it should be added, PLEASE feel free to post in the sticky so I can review it with other board members.

For the record:

1. Fuck off.
  2. Novadex XT is a piece of shit. Get proper Tamoxifen.
  3. Everything is better in three’s.

Yours Sincerely,

Makavali[/quote]

So you didn’t like my idea of a Spawn, Fina-Flex, 1-AD, Superdrol cycle with a Novadex and 6-OXO as PCT?

j/k :slight_smile:

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Thats right about everything is better in threes. Me and two females. Awesome. Actually two guys, one female: not awesome. I take it my boy Mak is at his wits end eh? [/quote]

Yes! I’ve had a few PM’s from people with NO posts on this site that have usually joined the same day.

And MFF sounds like heaven.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
So you didn’t like my idea of a Spawn, Fina-Flex, 1-AD, Superdrol cycle with a Novadex and 6-OXO as PCT?

j/k :)[/quote]

Well I recommend a stasis taper of (injectable) creatine to be perfectly honest.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Yes! I’ve had a few PM’s from people with NO posts on this site that have usually joined the same day.
[/quote]

Indeed. Welcome to the club :wink:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
xXDevilDogXx wrote:

j/k :slight_smile:

Well I recommend a stasis taper of (injectable) creatine to be perfectly honest.[/quote]

Could I just put the creatine in my socks? I don’t like needles.

[quote]EstoVir wrote:
Could I just put the creatine in my socks? I don’t like needles.
[/quote]

The sock method is viable, just make sure you swap feet EOD and double the dose (you sock will absorb half).

:wink:

Can I dump a tub of German creatine in my boxers before I go to bed, Mak? Penile absorbtion, you know? I’m taking hard to get German creatine, none of that Puerto Rican creatine.

whatever,Mak you friggen rock star you

can I have your autograph?

[quote]Nich wrote:
whatever,Mak you friggen rock star you

can I have your autograph?[/quote]

Can I dump a tub of German creatine in my boxers before I go to bed, Mak? Penile absorbtion, you know? I’m taking hard to get German creatine, none of that Puerto Rican creatine. [/quote]

Penile absorption is very hit and miss. Unless, you wear a sock… hrm.

Keep in mind its an erect penis. Would the sock still be a necessity? Or should I wear women’s panties in order to ensure proper creatine distribution?

Keep in mind its an erect penis. Would the sock still be a necessity? Or should I wear women’s panties in order to ensure proper creatine distribution? [/quote]

Ideally you’d tuck it in your foreskin and use a sock as a secondary barrier.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Keep in mind its an erect penis. Would the sock still be a necessity? Or should I wear women’s panties in order to ensure proper creatine distribution?

Ideally you’d tuck it in your foreskin and use a sock as a secondary barrier.[/quote]

what if you are like me and have no foreskin,would you then want to attach a new sheath made from goat?

[quote]Nich wrote:
what if you are like me and have no foreskin,would you then want to attach a new sheath made from goat?[/quote]

Then you use beaver. Goat is no good - lets too much creatine escape.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Nich wrote:
what if you are like me and have no foreskin,would you then want to attach a new sheath made from goat?

Then you use beaver. Goat is no good - lets too much creatine escape.[/quote]

mmmm beaver it feels good and taste great

2 legged or 4?

[quote]Nich wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Nich wrote:

Then you use beaver. Goat is no good - lets too much creatine escape.

mmmm beaver it feels good and taste great

2 legged or 4?[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat.

LMAO, great thread!