T Nation

Notes from the Gym: Bench Press Depth

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Stop acting like a bunch of pussies.
Use dumbells, and use full range of movement.
Hallowed, make me a sammich.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

Count this dude wants us to make him a sammich.
I’m sure you can think of some appropriate ingredients?[/quote]

Well you could start by killing that fucking bird that keeps tweeting and smash that thing between two pieces of bread. And some mayo.

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

Irish said it better.

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Stop acting like a bunch of pussies.
Use dumbells, and use full range of movement.
Hallowed, make me a sammich.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

Count this dude wants us to make him a sammich.
I’m sure you can think of some appropriate ingredients?[/quote]

Well you could start by killing that fucking bird that keeps tweeting and smash that thing between two pieces of bread. And some mayo.
[/quote]

Huzza!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. [/quote]

For the lolz. Obviously.

So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a thread and post a reply without constantly parodying other peoples posts?

I never understand these posts. Go in, type your post, reply. Why analyze and then misconstrue what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit doesn’t affect you.


Oh hai guise!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to the gym and do your own fucking workouts without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. Shit don’t affect you. [/quote]

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible but yes it does bother me when people use too much weight and only do 1/4 or 1/2 ROM. It’s like telling the chick at the bar that you drive a BMW and ride away on a bike.

It’s like going down on a girl then the next morning realizing it was a dude.

amidoingitrite?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
It’s like going down on a girl then the next morning realizing it was a dude.

amidoingitrite?[/quote]

Thats more like squatting in the curl rack.

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

+52,000 internets.

That leaves me with only 13,00l left, unless someone here gives me more for posting the thing about where Santa comes from.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

+52,000 internets.

That leaves me with only 13,00l left, unless someone here gives me more for posting the thing about where Santa comes from.[/quote]

50,000 internets and 15,000 interwebs if you retell the story

^^ Here’s the thread!
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/where_santa_comes_from

i threw in and extra 5000 interwebs for the quick response

5 minute mark is epic

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

Irish said it better.[/quote]

did you not understand that I changed a few words in Irish’s post to make fun of him? and show how ironic it was that he basically did the same thing he was chastising someone else for?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
5 minute mark is epic[/quote]

Indeed!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to the gym and do your own fucking workouts without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. Shit don’t affect you. [/quote]

Agreed. Some of you are just as bad as those planet fitness people.

I’d think Planet Fitness would be the place where people would do 2" bench.

I love how some of these threads go…if a majority of the people on the first page agree with the OP, the rest tends to go that way.
On the other hand, if a couple of regular posters mock him on the first page, well, sorry bud, you’re alone.

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Stop acting like a bunch of pussies.
Use dumbells, and use full range of movement.
Hallowed, make me a sammich.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

Count this dude wants us to make him a sammich.
I’m sure you can think of some appropriate ingredients?[/quote]

Well you could start by killing that fucking bird that keeps tweeting and smash that thing between two pieces of bread. And some mayo.
[/quote]

Thank you. That tweet tweet crapolla gets on my wick.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’d think Planet Fitness would be the place where people would do 2" bench.

I love how some of these threads go…if a majority of the people on the first page agree with the OP, the rest tends to go that way.
On the other hand, if a couple of regular posters mock him on the first page, well, sorry bud, you’re alone.[/quote]

All you have to do is wait around to see what side the queen/king bee falls on. You could maybe start a pool on new threads to see which side of the bubble they fall on. I’d help with predictions but it turns out I’m crap at it. I just stand back and watch the train wreck or back slaps; which ever it happens to be.