Notes from the Gym: Bench Press Depth

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:
Stop acting like a bunch of pussies.
Use dumbells, and use full range of movement.
Hallowed, make me a sammich.

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

Count this dude wants us to make him a sammich.
I’m sure you can think of some appropriate ingredients?[/quote]

Well you could start by killing that fucking bird that keeps tweeting and smash that thing between two pieces of bread. And some mayo.

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

Irish said it better.

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

Well you could start by killing that fucking bird that keeps tweeting and smash that thing between two pieces of bread. And some mayo.
[/quote]

Huzza!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. [/quote]

For the lolz. Obviously.

So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a thread and post a reply without constantly parodying other peoples posts?

I never understand these posts. Go in, type your post, reply. Why analyze and then misconstrue what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit doesn’t affect you.

Oh hai guise!

So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to the gym and do your own fucking workouts without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. Shit don’t affect you. [/quote]

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible but yes it does bother me when people use too much weight and only do 1/4 or 1/2 ROM. It’s like telling the chick at the bar that you drive a BMW and ride away on a bike.

It’s like going down on a girl then the next morning realizing it was a dude.

amidoingitrite?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
It’s like going down on a girl then the next morning realizing it was a dude.

amidoingitrite?[/quote]

Thats more like squatting in the curl rack.

[quote]gregron wrote:
So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to a webiste and do your own fucking business without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internet about what some other guy wrote on the internet. Shit don’t affect you.[/quote]

+52,000 internets.

That leaves me with only 13,00l left, unless someone here gives me more for posting the thing about where Santa comes from.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

+52,000 internets.

That leaves me with only 13,00l left, unless someone here gives me more for posting the thing about where Santa comes from.[/quote]

50,000 internets and 15,000 interwebs if you retell the story

^^ Here’s the thread!
Where Santa Comes From - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

i threw in and extra 5000 interwebs for the quick response

5 minute mark is epic

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Irish said it better.[/quote]

did you not understand that I changed a few words in Irish’s post to make fun of him? and show how ironic it was that he basically did the same thing he was chastising someone else for?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
5 minute mark is epic[/quote]

Indeed!

So it is IMPOSSIBLE for some of you to just go to the gym and do your own fucking workouts without constantly judging the shit everyone else is doing?

I never understand these threads. Go in, do work, leave. Why analyze and then post on the internets about what some other guy is doing. Shit don’t affect you. [/quote]

Agreed. Some of you are just as bad as those planet fitness people.

I’d think Planet Fitness would be the place where people would do 2" bench.

I love how some of these threads go…if a majority of the people on the first page agree with the OP, the rest tends to go that way.
On the other hand, if a couple of regular posters mock him on the first page, well, sorry bud, you’re alone.

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

tweet tweet[/quote]

Hello[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you. That tweet tweet crapolla gets on my wick.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’d think Planet Fitness would be the place where people would do 2" bench.

I love how some of these threads go…if a majority of the people on the first page agree with the OP, the rest tends to go that way.
On the other hand, if a couple of regular posters mock him on the first page, well, sorry bud, you’re alone.[/quote]

All you have to do is wait around to see what side the queen/king bee falls on. You could maybe start a pool on new threads to see which side of the bubble they fall on. I’d help with predictions but it turns out I’m crap at it. I just stand back and watch the train wreck or back slaps; which ever it happens to be.