Note To Self

[quote]pappapump wrote:
ok i spent the weekend in the brig…
this is why i dont drink any more, i do shit like this.

im sitting here high on oxycotton and whiskey. [/quote]

You don’t drink anymore since when, this weekend? Oh, nevermind. Have another shot of whiskey.

For the record, it’s oxycontin. Not cotton. If ya gonna use it, learn what it is that you’re taking.

your right goo imsorry.

Did the dog have a knife?..that gash looks sick

don’t worry, its only a flesh wound!

that sucks…def. not a good idea to be a wise-ass to cops. esp. ones with dogs! oh and the super bowl wasn’t that great. all you missed was the drinking:)

[quote]pappapump wrote:
your right goo imsorry.[/quote]

I’ll let you pass this time :wink:

[quote]baretta wrote:
Did the dog have a knife?..that gash looks sick

[/quote]

no i think his bootm canine got caught in my arm and when i went to pull away it just sliced it open.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
pappapump wrote:
your right goo imsorry.

I’ll let you pass this time ;)[/quote]

woot goo the mericful

Mixing OxyContin with whiskey is even dumber than what you did to end up like that in the first place. Since you have already demonstrated impaired judgment and thinking with just alcohol use I shudder to think…

Drug Interaction:
alcohol (ethanol) and OxyContin (oxycodone)

GENERALLY AVOID: The central nervous system-depressant effects of opioid analgesics and ethanol may be additive. The combination of these agents may result in additive CNS-depression and impairment of judgment, thinking, and psychomotor skills. In more severe cases, respiratory depression, hypotension, profound sedation, and coma can occur. Death has been reported in overdosage. MANAGEMENT: The concomitant use of opioid analgesics and ethanol should be avoided.

[quote]violatepropriety wrote:
"this is why i dont drink any more, i do shit like this. "

and now high on oxy’s and whisky!?! Looks like someones a bit of a drunk. Dont worry, it takes one to know one : )

Let us know when you’ve had enough, let us know when you want to give up the high cost of low living.

My moneys on, you’ll be at the bar again tonight.[/quote]

and my money is on "you’ll still be a holier-than-thou prig.

you can probably reach more people by sharing your vulnerability with them than by talking to them as if your shit-doesn’t-stink and you have life all figured out.

quit kidding yourself and come back to the tribe.

let us know when you want to be one of us again, instead of judging us…

[quote]Mad Thad wrote:
spent the weekend in jail
Now out and celebrating by doing drugs…

Does your life really suck that bad that you routinely have to numb yourself to the point where common sense leaves you entirely?

Have you gleaned from your reading that we are drunken drug addicts routinely looking to piss off police officers?

I am constantly amazed by the capacity for stupidity some people show and equally amazed that more of them make it to adulthood without being killed.

hey man do me a favor, get yourself a vasectomy.[/quote]

you sound like a “sissy bitch that followed every rule the authority told him he had to follow.”

you sound like a lap dog.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:
Mixing OxyContin with whiskey is even dumber than what you did to end up like that in the first place. Since you have already demonstrated impaired judgment and thinking with just alcohol use I shudder to think…

Drug Interaction:

GENERALLY AVOID: The central nervous system-depressant effects of opioid analgesics and ethanol may be additive. The combination of these agents may result in additive CNS-depression and impairment of judgment, thinking, and psychomotor skills. In more severe cases, respiratory depression, hypotension, profound sedation, and coma can occur. Death has been reported in overdosage. MANAGEMENT: The concomitant use of opioid analgesics and ethanol should be avoided.

[/quote]

Death is certainly possible. My father’s friend ODed on this exact combination three years ago.

[quote]Dr. Ryan wrote:

Drug Interaction:

[/quote]

C’mon Doc, isn’t a little coma every now and then a good thing? In moderation, of course.

DB

[quote]horny yoda wrote:
violatepropriety wrote:

you can probably reach more people by sharing your vulnerability with them than by talking to them as if your shit-doesn’t-stink and you have life all figured out.

[/quote]

For real. Take it from those of us who have it all figured out, but keep it to ourselves because most wouldn’t be able to handle life knowing what we know;)

But the shit-doesn’t-stink thingie, according to Paul Chek, a healthy colon will produce at least 12" of well-formed, non-foul-smelling feces each day.

DB