Not Wanting to Hang Out with Someone

fuck her before she gets fat again and dip out

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Show her the ass cheek pics you posted on T-Nation. She won’t be bothering you any more.[/quote]

LMFAAOOOOOO!

I was just about to mention those.[/quote]

As a post-script, once I cut that year my ass got rather svelt. I do still have those pics though. Maybe I should use them as an example of what will happen if she doesn’t start paying attention to what she eats, and exercising?

[/quote]

Alright, since noone else will do it and you actually deserve it, thats a nice ass.

As far as I can, you know…

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

I really am not sure what to think about that.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Show her the ass cheek pics you posted on T-Nation. She won’t be bothering you any more.[/quote]

LMFAAOOOOOO!

As a post-script, once I cut that year my ass got rather svelt. I do still have those pics though. Maybe I should use them as an example of what will happen if she doesn’t start paying attention to what she eats, and exercising?

[/quote]

Alright, since noone else will do it and you actually deserve it, thats a nice ass.

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

I really am not sure what to think about that. [/quote]

Well, you are a woman, I am sure that you will know whether a male ass is grabalicous or not?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LMFAAOOOOOO!

[/quote]

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

Well, you are a woman, I am sure that you will know whether a male ass is grabalicous or not?

[/quote]

It looks a little feminine to me. :confused:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LMFAAOOOOOO!

[/quote]

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It looks a little feminine to me. :/[/quote]

Goddammit, this mans ass cant get a break…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LMFAAOOOOOO!

[/quote]

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Goddammit, this mans ass cant get a break…[/quote]

I’m sure there are some gay men that are totally into that…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LMFAAOOOOOO!

[/quote]

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t want to grab it; I don’t even know that ass! We haven’t kissed, and I haven’t posted my internal debates about the wisdom of grabbing it! I haven’t even HAD an internal debate about it!

There are steps that need to be completed.

P.S. It looks like a paler version of Beyonce’s ass to me.

What are the health complications of the procedure?

Besides stitches and some ugly skin, if (and I’m saying if because I don’t know anything about the subject) there were no major complications and if you were serious about getting in shape why wouldn’t you do it??

130lbs. Wait, let’s spell it out. One hundred and thirty pounds of pure fat. Christ, look how much space it just takes on the monitor. To drop 130lbs of fat just through diet and exercise would take a long, long time. To reach a larger goal, it would seem quicker to get the surgery and then start an exercise routine.

Of course assuming the person is serious and they don’t just want a “fat abortion”.

I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, 130 lbs. that’s not exactly too far from an entire me. Huge props to the people (and there have been) who dropped that kind of weight by exercise, diet, and dedication, but can the majority of you really just sit here and think put the “fork down fatty”.

I don’t really care about defending fat people, but I mean, at least she did something rather than buying another liter of Ben and Jerry’s.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

LMFAAOOOOOO!

[/quote]

Ask Emily.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t want to grab it; I don’t even know that ass! We haven’t kissed, and I haven’t posted my internal debates about the wisdom of grabbing it! I haven’t even HAD an internal debate about it!

There are steps that need to be completed.

P.S. It looks like a paler version of Beyonce’s ass to me. [/quote]

People who are fairly young have skin that is still elastic, so they will have a better appearance after the surgery, as opposed to someone who is maybe 40 and up. In many cases the surgery is done to alleviate diabetes and joint issues.

I’ve seen some that may have looked better as the before rather than the after results. They have this sort of deflated look to them. But in some cases it may have been done as a life-saving measure.

Rob

Accipiter!!! Nice to see you!! I never post here anymore, but your thread brought me out of the woodwork. :slight_smile:

I’d wonder about the emotional baggage that led to the obesity. People who have these type of surgeries have a much higher rate or alcoholism and drug abuse. Issues not delt with coming out in some other maladaptive coping mechanism would be a concern. That would be true of anybody who is a recovering…whatever. So, that was my first thought.

Second, take a look at this photography series by Julia Kozerski.
Scroll through the ones called Changing Room first to see her weight loss. Amazing. She looks pretty great in clothes, and she did it with diet and exercise. She lost about 160 pounds as I recall.

Now look at the ones under the title Half. Warning, there’s some nudity there, although it’s not the kind you really want to see. These pictures just made me feel terrible for her. AND they made me wonder about extreme weight loss. Pretty sad when you worked that hard and your body will never recover. She is obviously healthier and should feel better, but I’d think people who are training the obese would have to really consider the downside. It’s not all good news.

http://juliakozerski.com/changingroom

Accipiter,

Don’t you ever…EVER…E-V-E-R…post shit like that without a fucking warning post.

Jesus H Christ dude, you just sat on the entire interwebz.

Nice to see you around Puff !

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Accipiter!!! Nice to see you!! I never post here anymore, but your thread brought me out of the woodwork. :slight_smile:

I’d wonder about the emotional baggage that led to the obesity. People who have these type of surgeries have a much higher rate or alcoholism and drug abuse. Issues not delt with coming out in some other maladaptive coping mechanism would be a concern. That would be true of anybody who is a recovering…whatever. So, that was my first thought.

Scroll through the ones called Changing Room first to see her weight loss. Amazing. She looks pretty great in clothes, and she did it with diet and exercise. She lost about 160 pounds as I recall.

Now look at the ones under the title Half. Warning, there’s some nudity there, although it’s not the kind you really want to see. These pictures just made me feel terrible for her. AND they made me wonder about extreme weight loss. Pretty sad when you worked that hard and your body will never recover. She is obviously healthier and should feel better, but I’d think people who are training the obese would have to really consider the downside. It’s not all good news.

http://juliakozerski.com/changingroom [/quote]

Obviously not many people can afford it (although surgery can be covered by insurance if it is a medical necessity due to the weight of the skins restricting blood flow) but typically you see patient that had that kind of surgery in a cosmetic surgery office. We would offer abdominoplasty (typically inverted T to remove more of the extra skin), brachioplasty, breast reduction, thigh and butt lifts. I saw some pretty miraculous transformations that even unclothed you would be pretty impressed with their bodies.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

I’m not sure I see the downside the same way you do. Do you think the extra skin looks better fatter? I mean the excess skin is there either way. Unless I’m just misunderstanding your post.

I think it would be a shame if a trainer decided to steer someone away from better fitness for that reason. Depending on how obese and how young they are and how long they’ve been fat you can’t predict how much skin will hang around. And of course looks matter but the life changing effects of losing a lot of fat and getting fit are so much beyond the looking good naked. And it’s not like formerly fat people are walking around naked all the time. Plus the world is full of people with scars and massive imperfections from surgery, car accidents, fires and cancers. It’s not the end of the world and they would all choose health over scar free, smooth and pretty tissue I bet.

I think looking at it as extreme weight loss is the wrong way to look at it. It’s extreme obesity and weight loss is the treatment but with many things there might be scars.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

I’m not sure I see the downside the same way you do. Do you think the extra skin looks better fatter? I mean the excess skin is there either way. Unless I’m just misunderstanding your post.

I think it would be a shame if a trainer decided to steer someone away from better fitness for that reason. Depending on how obese and how young they are and how long they’ve been fat you can’t predict how much skin will hang around. And of course looks matter but the life changing effects of losing a lot of fat and getting fit are so much beyond the looking good naked. And it’s not like formerly fat people are walking around naked all the time. Plus the world is full of people with scars and massive imperfections from surgery, car accidents, fires and cancers. It’s not the end of the world and they would all choose health over scar free, smooth and pretty tissue I bet.

I think looking at it as extreme weight loss is the wrong way to look at it. It’s extreme obesity and weight loss is the treatment but with many things there might be scars.

[/quote]

Yes, I also think it’s better to loose the weight. Choose health and being alive, but know that it isn’t all sunshine and unicorns. People often think that if they “just loose the weight” they will be happy. Looking at her photo series “Half” I see abject misery. Honestly, if I were in that position, I might want to loose enough weight to be healthier but not have all the excess skin…if that were possible.

Similarly, there is a common misconception that people who are attractive and fit are not only happy, but have their crap together in other aspects of their life. Kind of a judge a book by it’s cover thing. Jamie Eason has said that the years when she was on all the muscle mag covers were some of the most unhappy years of her life. During that time, she had lots of people ask her for advice about relationships and all kinds of issues unrelated to fitness.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Accipiter!!! Nice to see you!! I never post here anymore,

[/quote]

Why?

You are missed.[/quote]

Hey Chushin! Thanks.

As for why? No drama, just busy with family and other things. Nice to see ya.

Hello Max!

I just checked in to see some ass. Well rewarded for my effort. Carry on.

It’s ridiculous, the society we are living in is fat, lazy and to the brim filled with excuses why they can’t get their fucking asses of the couch.
Then shit like “your fat is not your fault”, “goooo girl, yaaa pretty even with 400 pounds of goo on ya hips” + “fat acceptance” happens and obesity is being integrated more and more into our culture.

It’s tootally fine to be fat now, hey “TV’s idol body image is unrealistic”. Shit, noone said you have to look like Pauline Nordin (although that would be awesome) but at least, if you are female and you don’t lift- stay the hell below 160. Especially if you are not 180cm tall or pregnant or something.

The entire weight loss hipocracy amongst females drives me fucking nuts. I can’t stay arround any women talking about diet as either way they are going to hate me afterwards and I’ll simply feel like like my IQ has been raped by a bunch of Kelly Martin Broderick lookalikes.

What the hell is so freaking difficult about starting stuff like lifting? or Crossfit? or P90x? Or any other program out there that actually makes you sweat and might lead your way into a healthier existance?

Ah right “it’s hard” and you just want to get “toned not too big”, or you simply want to stay away from “overtraining”.
To the people talking about this shit I can only say this: Ingest a huge amount of aflatoxin B1 and die painfully before you can brainwash my children with this BS.

I see people who are so fucking fat they can’t get on the train by themselves (they must require assistance) on a weekly basis.
Whenever I spend saturday evening at a local restaurant I can’t help but notice that 80% of the so called humans arround me are grossly out of shape.How many of them would make it if they had to sprint, lift something or fight in a life or death situation? Not too many.
Are any of those guys and especially girls worried about that ? Not at all!

Even if you look at it from an aesthetic point of view:
Once you can’t see your dick or vajj anymore because it is disappearing under a GIANT fold of fat you gotta be worried at least a little bit right?
Uh…guys?.. right?! Right!!!

The coolest thing is it’s all going to take a toll on us healthy, hard working people.
Who’s gonna pay those fat assholes therapy once they get a heart attack or the betes? Ah right, me. And you my fellow T friend.
long live our society where weakness means strength and being literally mediocre is now an integral part of most peoples lifes.

OP. That is one juicy ass. Congrats.