Not Too Smart

We’ve all done dumb things, but this guy takes the cake I think.

hahaha wow

Why would he stay with that whore?

I don’t get it.

…It’s called “Blow Job”, my Friend…

A good Monkey Wash has caused Kingdoms to fall…

Mufasa

Betcha’ ‘ole Gina had BOTH my Boys screamin’ for their Mommas…!

Mufasa

Oh my God!

It’s called forgiveness guys. Maybe you should try it.

Seriously. Thatz [sic] wrong.

Some people get off on having their partners screw other people, with or without their permission/knowledge. Life can be strange and who can really understand another person’s motives?

[quote]David Barr wrote:

Seriously. Thatz [sic] wrong.[/quote]

Once a cheater always a cheater…

And WTF are you doing in the Get a Life Forum?

[quote]PGA wrote:
David Barr wrote:

And WTF are you doing in the Get a Life Forum?[/quote]

Maybe he’s getting a life?

:wink:

Sab

[quote]Sabrina wrote:
PGA wrote:
David Barr wrote:

And WTF are you doing in the Get a Life Forum?

Maybe he’s getting a life?

:wink:

Sab
[/quote]

haha nice. Anyways that shit is fucked up though, how the fuck can he raise that kid too lol, i dunno…i dont like dumb bitches.

Okay, Barr…

Don’t be gettin’ all Sunday School/Dali Lama on my now!

I know the Power of Forgiveness too…but the only Church Pew this group has probably seen is the one holding the Flower Pots outside their trailer. And the only “Jesus” they’ve spoken is when ‘ole Gina was REALLY Slobbin’ the Knob with some authority, Baby!

Repeat after me, Barr:

“…I BELIEVE in the Power of the BJ… I BELIEVE in the Power of the BJ…I BELIEVE in the Power of the BJ…”

('Ya KNOW the Lion loves 'ya, Barr!!!)

Hehe!

Mufasa

WOW.

That is FUCKED up.

Holy mentally challenged, white trash BATMAN!!!

Talk about the junk on television these days.I was home sick one day an watched an episode of Maury, there was a lady named Marisol, she was there w/ the 20th man tested for one of her kids.
Bad enough this craps on t.v. in the afternoon after school when kids are watching but someone felt compelled to put this crap on youtube.

What’s really funny is one day in the not too distant future, some guy could show up, claim to be the father, have a paternity test, and sue for custody.

Thanks honey!

Seriously though, she didn’t just cheat on him with his best friend… there was at least one other guy in there. That’s a whore, and you can’t forgive someone for that kind of betrayal. He is a fool, a woman like that just can’t be trusted. The next kid she pops out will belong to someone else as well.

The expressions on her face between the moments when Chris and TJ get their results are comedy gold. She goes from a sly smile to complete shock. A good actor I say. But then again, what woman isn’t?

Oh God, I found one that’s even worse:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Man…

Seriously…who ARE these women???

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Man…

Seriously…who ARE these women???

Mufasa[/quote]

Just be content none of them are your girlfriend, man.