Not Sure Where to Go from Here

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
You’re nowhere near 20%. I would say 9-10% max. Excellent progress.

To get from here to there, you’re going to have to be meticulous about diet. Sucks, but that what it takes. The advice above has been spot on. [/quote]

I missed that part. Wow, yea that’s horribly inaccurate. I’d assume right around 10% as well.[/quote]

Don’t listen to your BF scale. They’re never accurate unless you throw down hundreds of dollars for one. I had one and it gave me 3 different readings 3 different times I stepped on it. And none were even close to accurate and all over the place. I agree you’re around 10% give or take.

[/quote]

Thats interesting the feedback I have received in regards to BF. I honestly assumed at like 9-10% BF I would have hit my goal of being really cut but that just goes to show everyones body type is different. Don’t get me wrong I see the progress and am happy I have been diligent for this long, I just want to get to a point where I can say I accomplished what i set out to do, and while I am close I am not quite there yet. With some consistency this diet piece should be the icing on the cake.

Again I truly thank everyone for the feedback

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Nice! On a seperate note, I like the pre-workout Red Bull hahaha![/quote]

I have been going hard for a little over a year now and it got to a point where i needed a little boost right before the gym to maintain a steady pace/heart rate. I added the red bull and it didn’t disappoint lol. More sugar than i’d like but when looking at my typical deficit for the day it really didn’t make a difference in the grand scheme of things so I kept taking it.

Thanks for the encouragement.

[quote]Steez wrote:
I don’t think it’s obsessive. I use a cheap food scale to weigh my cooked protein sources and place into some tupperware for the day.
[/quote]

You can just look at the packet. Like if you have a 200g pack of chicken then you know how much protein’s in that, and don’t have to weigh it, y’know? If you get a cup and mark on it where 100g of your favourite carb source is, then you just fill the cup every time, and like I said a tbsp of fat is more or less 12g.

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t weigh everything, just that there are easier ways.