Not Sure If It's Bitch Tits or Not

I am currently stacking test and deca, and I am on my 3rd week. Previously I took a SD (like an idiot) to jump start this. I stopped the SD a week before I started the stacked, to get my eating habits corrected. I average 3000-3200 cals a day, 5 meals a day, and I am in the gym 5-6 days a week. I weigh 185 right now. My question is about bitch tits. I’m not sure if i’m starting to get them or not. They aren’t sore at all but they look a roundish, and i work them out hard. I have clomid 25 mgs and nolva 20 mgs on hand. Any suggestions on how to run it?

The top of the forum, first sticky.

damn I only have clomid and nolva on hand. That freaking sucks.

Hard to really determine anything without pictures. Anyone giving you advice would be a guess at most. And I am not really sure I understand your post… Your actual chest is roundish??? And if youre referring to your nipple… what the fuck kind of shape were they before if they werent “roundish”… Another question… What the hell does how hard you work them out have to do with anything? My suggestion… Stop the cycle now. You have shown you have 0 intelligence in this subject and nowhere near ready for gear.

BMC

No dude, the nipples are fine, I am talking about my pecks. I was just trying to give info on what I did in the gym. I’ve researched a lot before I even thought about startiong this. I am just simply asking a question from people with more knowledge than I obviously have. Its a simple question about one thing I was uncertain about. This isn’t my first cycle, I’ve been working out for the last 6 years non stop, after a 3 year break from highschool ( I’m 30), and I never encounters any issues with gyno. I’ve looked at pictures via google, read the sticky on here as well as googled it. What else could I do besides ask people on here. Isn’t that the point of this forum? I have everything else down solid, and just have questions on gyno. I’m not trying to be a dick, but honestly this issue I have only some knowledge on.

Im not trying to be a dick either. But physically you arent ready. 6 years of training and to be where you are is pitiful. Mentally (knowledge) you arent ready either… you started your “cycle” with superdrol… This shows your ignorance about the compounds your taking. I dont sugar coat things… And with a subject like steroids I feel I shouldnt. Your pecks are probably just finally getting size… not gyno. Another thing… if youre trying to gain size and youve trained for “6 years” and youre at only 185… maybe its time you thought about upping your cals??? My suggestion… AGAIN: drop the gear. based on 6 years of training to be where you are… your diet/training/both suck.

BMC

No I wasnt being disrespectful, I respect everyones opionion on here. I can take critisim . I recently had a split with my ex and she ran off with my 2 boys out of state, so needless to say when I was worrying I wasn’t eating. You’re right about dropping, I was just trying to add on the pounds I lost. Thanks for your help. I’ll post a picture of me before I lost my weight and I was 195 lbs. I’m on the left

and the SD was a dumb idea my buddy gave me thats done it before. I couldnt find anything that saidit was a bad idea either. I was told by someone on here, when I was 2 weeks in to quit it and start pct which I did. Then I just got impatient and wanted that weight on. Dumb I know.

Based on that pic you definitely dont have gyno.

Thanks guys. BMC your imput was greatly appreciated, as well as you bonez. I figured with what I have on hand for PCT, Nolva 40/40/20/20 would work ok starting 2 weeks after my last pin?

LOL. No gyno. If your nips start to get puffy or tender, you’ll know. Sorry you lost your kids, that sucks. Don’t let her find out about the gear or you could lose 'em for real.

The length of time you wait before PCT depends on the half life of the test…

BMC

yeah BMC its a cyp so 15-16 day? Warhorse, it’s cool her and I are cival,even though I want to kick her right in her pudding biscuit!I am moving to be near the kids in 2 weeks, and where I am moving to happens to be my hometown. Sucks giving up a 50k a year job though! I’m finding myself with a lot of time withing the last 4 weeks, and I have been doing 2 a days. My routine is the rock hard challenge thatg was in muscle and fitness last year, during the day. I add more exerises after I finish that routine. At night i do the p90x or another gym session. The good thing about the weight loss is I dont have much body fat right now.

What would you recommend on dosage also? My gear is 200 mg each. i’ve been taking it easy and doing 1/2 a cc of each 2x a week (mon and thus). I read thats 500 mg of test is ideal and 400 of deca, but that would cut my 10 weeks down by half. Should I stick to what I’m doing?

[quote]SmokeyWPB wrote:
What would you recommend on dosage also? My gear is 200 mg each. i’ve been taking it easy and doing 1/2 a cc of each 2x a week (mon and thus). I read thats 500 mg of test is ideal and 400 of deca, but that would cut my 10 weeks down by half. Should I stick to what I’m doing?[/quote]

Hah? so are you stopping the cycle? I thought I read earlier that BMC was helpful and yadda yadda-that you’ld stop it?

I already packed my gear up for my move lastnight, and started pct today. I was asking bc I still have 8 weeks left of my gear and i plan on taking it around Dec. Just want to get info and take the advice of you guys and learn more about it before I continue. ITs not worth me hurting my body over right now.

250mg of test/week is hardly a replacement test dose. It defeats the purpose and unless you are on some type of replacement therapy you really wont reap the benefits of these drugs. 500/300 is a typical split of test/deca. Its enough test to get great benefits and enough to hopefully prevent deca dick while having a decent dose of deca to reap the benefits of the mass gaining aspects of deca. You arent positive about your dosage nor your PCT. these are more reasons why I suggest to stop the cycle and to get your shit straight so you actually benefit. Using the wrong way will give you less gains and risk permanently damaging your body for sub-par results.

BMC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
250mg of test/week is hardly a replacement test dose. It defeats the purpose and unless you are on some type of replacement therapy you really wont reap the benefits of these drugs. 500/300 is a typical split of test/deca. Its enough test to get great benefits and enough to hopefully prevent deca dick while having a decent dose of deca to reap the benefits of the mass gaining aspects of deca. You arent positive about your dosage nor your PCT. these are more reasons why I suggest to stop the cycle and to get your shit straight so you actually benefit. Using the wrong way will give you less gains and risk permanently damaging your body for sub-par results.

BMC[/quote]

Again with ratio talk???

Have you ever run testosterone in the 200mg/wk range with an anabolic stacked on top of that? Do you have personal experience with this?

What is the ratio of test/deca going to do when the deca causes prolactin to rise and he becomes afflicted with anorgasmia? Should he make a ‘better’ ratio??? smh

[quote]SmokeyWPB wrote:
I was asking bc I still have 8 weeks left of my gear and i plan on taking it around Dec.[/quote]

You plan on running your cypionate the same length as deca?

BMC

I did take your advice and stopped. I took nolva today ( worried about gyno) but it was only 20 mgs. I am going to wait 2 weeks to start my pct, and possibly order letro. When I actually get ready to take it, I will have way more knowledge in it. I was shooting from the hip on this, and you’re right it’s not worth the risk of perm damage. Bonz I did a cycle 3 years about like this, and I went on the advice from my source. I had great results but it could of been better. I only ask about the proper ccs because I truly want to know before I ever get back into it. BMC I was going to run the test 2 extra weeks. My pct comes from my previous cycle. I didn’t have any issues that time.