Not So Much Beginner

how can your nipple stretch out that much?!?!??! is that just a bad case of gyno or what? i haven’t been this disturbed in awhile

You know what is really disturbing is if this really is a joke and this isn’t a 15 yr old. Where the hell did the poster get the nipple stretching pics. WTF? Man I don’t even want to know.

New Avatar

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
New Avatar[/quote]

Now thats almost as funny as the original post!

[quote]j281 wrote:
how can your nipple stretch out that much?!?!??! is that just a bad case of gyno or what? i haven’t been this disturbed in awhile[/quote]

Yeah… it’s kind of creepy actually…

Hey, fatty! I got a movie for you. How about “A Fridge Too Far?”

Yawn,
Yet another teenager who proclaims not to be a beginner, weighs a buck & a half (soaking wet), is proud of his joe boxers, thinks he is big enough to cut, asks for others opinions, yet gets defensive when he gets slammed by the response because it’s not what he wants to hear.
I think I crapped bigger than he is.
But, to be kind, you must have taken your mother’s advise and wore clean underwear.
we’ll leave a nightlight on for you.

well I guess you reached your goal…you are skinny!
seriously though, I think if you eat like crazy and keep lifting you will like the results better then not eating enough and lifting.
awaiting prof x’s arrival…

jsbrook

Save this kid too. We mock him so.

Dude. Your nipple pull is fucking amazing, teach me!!!

lol i’m not offended one bit if anything i’m cracking up. Btw this is a real post, and i didnt mean skinny, bad word to use i should have said cut and fit.

[quote]gibran wrote:
Dude. Your nipple pull is fucking amazing, teach me!!![/quote]

The key is get really god damn fat one day, loose the 40-50 pounds you put on, and ull have a really loose nipple it worked for me.

[quote]samky wrote:
Yawn,
Yet another teenager who proclaims not to be a beginner, weighs a buck & a half (soaking wet), is proud of his joe boxers, thinks he is big enough to cut, asks for others opinions, yet gets defensive when he gets slammed by the response because it’s not what he wants to hear.
But, to be kind, you must have taken your mother’s advise and wore clean underwear.
we’ll leave a nightlight on for you.[/quote]

Buddy whats your problem, key is yet another misinformed teenager, comign to a beginner section so he could gain the proper info, but no u have to flame. Maybe get out of the beginner section and you wont have this problem, because you are obviously to advanced for it.

btw thanks to everyone who gave some helpful info.

[quote]AnTiDeatH wrote:
samky wrote:
Yawn,
we’ll leave a nightlight on for you.

Buddy whats your problem, key is yet another misinformed teenager, comign to a beginner section so he could gain the proper info, but no u have to flame. Maybe get out of the beginner section and you wont have this problem, because you are obviously to advanced for it.

[/quote]

No problem here, This thread was listed on the home page.
Strike a nerve with you?

and just to ease your pain, I’ll bow out of this thread…

eat loads of food, lift some heavy weights.
be consistent and get back to us in a couple of years

What the fuck is the problem with all of you? do none of you remember being 15? for christ sake, the kids skinny as shit, and he needs our help, yet all you pricks do is flame him. if you dont like his post or think he’s a troll, then why the fuck do you respond?

now seriously kid, you need to eat, forget what most of these assholes are saying, and just train. now i forget who said it, but go out, chase ladies, have some fun. your young, dont waste it. just eat, thats all you need to do at this point. and yes, go check out the begginers thread and read all the articles.

do you seriously want to get huge? then squat DEEP (i dont want another fucker doing quarter squats at my gym), bench (please touch your chest), and deadlift (no cheating here). also throw in the other basics, military press/push press, pull ups, dips, if you have access to a coach learn the olympic lifts, and join the football team, this will do wonders for you in your younger years. and to all the rest of you, shame on you, leave the poor kid alone if your not going to give him any helpfull advice.

[quote]Deathroe wrote:
What the fuck is the problem with all of you? do none of you remember being 15? for christ sake, the kids skinny as shit, and he needs our help, yet all you pricks do is flame him. if you dont like his post or think he’s a troll, then why the fuck do you respond?
[/quote]

Well said. This kid posted what I think is a genuine request for help. He hasn’t been rude, he hasn’t said “fuck you all, I know better than you”, he hasn’t posted a picture of a shoe and asked what his bodyfat is. What he has done is ask for help. So either buck up or shut the fuck up.

I tend to agree with the two above. Heck, I empathise: I’m a 14 year old uber skinny runt. But hell, at least I’m about 6 kg(13lbs?) heavier then when I started. And I actually have some muscle (it looks like more because I have the metabolism of a screaming monkey ;))

Mate, just lift heavy and eat your head off with good food. oh and deadlift. I’ve never seen anyone at my (crap) gym deadlift, squat, o lift or do anything remotely hard. Defy them and get some size man

[quote]sugarfree wrote:
jsbrook

Save this kid too. We mock him so.[/quote]

Kid got some advice in conjunction with flaming. It’s time for him to add some muscle. He knows what he has to do. What we think he should do. I have no problem with this thread.