Not So Lone Diving Thread

shitty picture, two fish.

Luke… I am your father

You didn’t poke the blowfish to make it blow up so you could take a picture of the blown up blowfish?

zips up flame retardant suit and waits for animal rights activists

Cool pics man. hey if you ever make it out to Asia, The Philippines is all about diving!

Great pictures! Looks like the new camera worked well, and I’ll bet you had a great time.

Cool Pics! Kinda makes me miss HI.

Great pictures. Just got back from a sailing trip in Greece where I had the chance to get a few dives in. PR is on my list of places to dive.

Looks cool!

Sadly, I recognized the Dory fish. (Finding Nemo. Dory. Yeah.) I will never know its real name.

Awesome pics, dude; thanks for sharing. Where were these taken?

I’ve only scuba’d on 3 or 4 separate occasions, but i’ve loved every time, and I’ve been lucky enough to dive in some really cool places.

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
Looks cool!

Sadly, I recognized the Dory fish. (Finding Nemo. Dory. Yeah.) I will never know its real name. [/quote]

Blue Tang. haha

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

I’ve only scuba’d on 3 or 4 separate occasions, but i’ve loved every time, and I’ve been lucky enough to dive in some really cool places.[/quote]

Fajardo, Puerto Rico.

These pics were from 2 different dives… I’ve done 6 already, and I’m currently being certified since I plan on doing much more.

Awesome pics…Kind of puts things in perspective that their’s a HGUE world out there and it doesn’t give a shit about cell phones or traffic jams. Thanks man.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
ThatGirl77 wrote:
Looks cool!

Sadly, I recognized the Dory fish. (Finding Nemo. Dory. Yeah.) I will never know its real name.

Blue Tang. haha[/quote]

Oh. See? You learn something new everyday! And from a 12 year old, at that! :wink:

[quote]BlaZe wrote:
Cool pics man. hey if you ever make it out to Asia, The Philippines is all about diving! [/quote]

I’ve had the best dives of my life in the Philippines.

Love the pics, btw.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
KBCThird wrote:

I’ve only scuba’d on 3 or 4 separate occasions, but i’ve loved every time, and I’ve been lucky enough to dive in some really cool places.

Fajardo, Puerto Rico.

These pics were from 2 different dives… I’ve done 6 already, and I’m currently being certified since I plan on doing much more.[/quote]

Once you rack up the dives your pictures get so much better. A lot of it’s bouyancy - but if you’re getting this kinda pick at 6 dives then your bouyancy is already probably pretty good.

I’m hoping to do my instructor this summer. After finishing university I need something to do!

[quote]OllyB wrote:
Once you rack up the dives your pictures get so much better. A lot of it’s bouyancy - but if you’re getting this kinda pick at 6 dives then your bouyancy is already probably pretty good.
[/quote]

Actually, I was extremely negative, so I had to play with the BCD inflator at depth to stay neutral. Yeah, this was my first two dives with the camera. Its much harder holding it steady underwater than I thought. haha.

I dont know if you have a hot instructor and you want to bang her, or get your dive instructor certificate… but either way, good luck.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Cool Pics! Kinda makes me miss HI.[/quote]

I’m going there this summer, to kauai.

Any suggestions for dive sites there?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Actually, I was extremely negative, so I had to play with the BCD inflator at depth to stay neutral. Yeah, this was my first two dives with the camera. Its much harder holding it steady underwater than I thought. haha.
[/quote]

It’s all in your breath control. I was having a lot of problems controling my breath long enough to snap some pics. Everytime I took a deep breath a started to rise and lost focus. Who are you getting your certification from? (PADI, SSI, NAUI?)

There are courses that teach underwater photography if that’s something you are interested in.

SWEET!!! I actually went diving here in Thailand last thursday a week following my Lone mountian trip. Didnt take any pics hence no thread cool to see another person diving.

I went out with Mr Moose from right here on T-Nation he owns a dive shop etc. Had been 15+ years since I dove. Im certified but needed brush up work for sure went well did a AM dive just getting reaquainted them a more free dive in the PM good times.

Next time have to get one of those under water cameras to bring along.

Thanks for sharing great pics.

Phill

[quote]drilldaddy_99 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

It’s all in your breath control. I was having a lot of problems controling my breath long enough to snap some pics. Everytime I took a deep breath a started to rise and lost focus. Who are you getting your certification from? (PADI, SSI, NAUI?)

There are courses that teach underwater photography if that’s something you are interested in. [/quote]

No, I was EXTREMELY negative. Even with a full gasp of air I would just barely stay neutral.

I’m being certified by PADI.