Not Responding to Test

I’ve been using test cypionate for twice a week in doses of 100mg.I responded very well after the first six weeks and after the first three months I decided to cycle.I’m back on now but my body doesn’t seem to responding at all.Any thoughts and or recommendations that can work at this stage will be greatly appreciated

Explain “My body is not responding”?

[quote]eclipse80 wrote:
I’ve been using test cypionate for twice a week in doses of 100mg.I responded very well after the first six weeks and after the first three months I decided to cycle.I’m back on now but my body doesn’t seem to responding at all.Any thoughts and or recommendations that can work at this stage will be greatly appreciated[/quote]

When you say you cycled do you mean you upped the dose for BB or do you mean you went off TRT altogether? If the former, once your body has become used to high doses it sometimes takes a while for it to become sensitive again to reduced TRT-level doses. Sometimes high doses can suppress SHBG too much, for example, and it takes a while for that to recover. You might also want to check your blood pressure and hematocrit just in case they may have become too high.