T Nation

Not Much Cumming Out!

I’ve been on a Test E/Mast cycle for about 2 1/2 weeks. I think I’m having bad prostate sides and need your advice. I’ve been having some soreness and discomfort “down there” since I started. I started taking zinc picolonate, saw palmetto and cranberry. It has helped with the soreness a lot.

But the volume of my loads is way down, as is the force. LOL this is a little odd to be writing. Anyway, I normally put on a quite a climax show…not uncommon to hit the headboard or shoot across the room!

Two nights ago I was really turned on and barely anything came out. Last night I was getting head and shot a blank! Pretty embarassing and made me nervous. Can anyone help/explain?

'preciate it!

Massive

Tren gave me dry orgasms, kind of sucked but the clean up was quick…

I did a 12 week cycle w/ Test, NPP and EQ, same thing, a little clomid, proviron and HCG and it will come back.

Steroids can definately change the consistancy and volume of ejaculate. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.
However if you are acutally having other issues down there then you may have something to worry about.
See Ya

[quote]MassiveClass wrote:
But the volume of my loads is way down, as is the force. LOL this is a little odd to be writing. Anyway, I normally put on a quite a climax show…not uncommon to hit the headboard or shoot across the room!

Massive[/quote]

I’m on my last week of a 60 mg ED t-bol cycle and after the 4th week I started having less voluminous ejaculations, though no problems in size of balls, erection or soreness.

Only like a noticaeble decrease in volume.

Yeah, it makes you think a bit.

funmetal