Not Making Gains

To at least address your concern about how you look with your shirt off:

While 15 year old girls might like you at 140 lbs with abs at a lower bf%, you’re young enough to just pack on 20 lbs in a year or so. By that point, the girls will be a year older and smarter, they’ll actually appreciate a guy with some muscle and not just cool shadows on his stomach. At 5’9, ~165 lbs you won’t be big by any means, but it’s a start. And if you do it the right way by being committed, you’ll look good.

Putting on weight might be difficult if you’re conditioning that much in the off-season, but it’s damn near impossible in-season. So if you’re left with “difficult versus impossible,” you better put your damn best effort in now.

2 Likes

If your really busting your ass during this period… worried about getting fat should not be a issue.

4 Likes

Yea, but i pulled my hamstring awhile back and cant sprint full speed and squat

Dude, there’s a reason I keep merging your threads. That’s now three threads you’re trying to start in under a week all asking the same thing.

Pay attention to what the bigger, stronger, smarter guys are all telling you, put the advice into action, and you’ll eventually see some results. You’re not going to see changes overnight, but results will come if you attack a plan consistently.

You look like a 15 year old boy.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting so many shirtless selfies online. They will come back to haunt you in your professional/adult life.

1 Like

The only new opinion I can give is the frame looks nice on that mirror.

Yea maybe Ill just delete that

Go on an all out bulk(with clean food) until you hit say 165 or you’re going to get thrown around like a ragdoll next season especially as half your peers will have major growth spurts over the next year.

If hamstring fubar’d really focus on bringing the intensity on upper body work then, rows and OHP in particular. At the end of the tuesday and Friday work out do a couple of extra sets of each for 20 reps

now this is just confusing me. i have somebody saying to bulk and then somebody saying to rat until im full. I will probably just bulk at 3200ish cals.

It doesnt make that much difference, the main thing everyone seems to be in agreement is that you should forget about ‘going on a cut’ focus on putting on some muscle and crush it in the weight room

As I’m sure you’re aware even 165 is not big for football, at all. Do you think getting even lighter and scrawnier is going to help on the gridiron?? or with tha wimmenz for that matter

1 Like

Lmao, Im just going to be doing the Fierce 5 program until football conditioning starts in a week