T Nation

Not Looking for a Good Rating just Advice

By taking pictures I realized my physique makes my want eat my own puke 5 times over… well here it goes.

This Is a relaxed shot.

front

secondary front

body/lifting stats ?

back

Secondary back

Quads

calves

Whats up with that quads pic? You need to work on everything. SQUATS AND MILK will do the trick. What does your current routine look like and how long have you been training?

about 2 years training I would say about a little less than a year serious. Its a new program haven’t started it yet. (for the record I gave myself a 1)

Day 1: Torso
Pull Ups 7:4 �?? 6
DB Rows 6:10 �?? 12
Good Mornings 6:10 �?? 12
DB Press 6:10 �?? 12
DB Incline 6:10 �?? 12
Swiss Ball Crunches 3:15
Hanging Raises 3:15

Day 2: Arms
Preacher Curls 6:10 �?? 12
Bar Pushdown 6:10 �?? 12
Reverse Bar Pushdown 6:10 �?? 12
Reverse Cable Curls 6:10 �?? 12
Wrist Curl 6:10 �?? 12

Day 3: Legs
Leg Curls 6:10 �?? 12
Squats 6:10 �?? 12
Leg Press 6:10 �?? 12
Seated Calf Raise 6:10 �?? 12

Day 4: Shoulders & Traps
Cuban Press 3:10
L-Lat Raise 6:10 �?? 12
Cable Upright Rows 6:10 �?? 12
Behind The Neck Press 6:10 �?? 12
Smith Shrug 6:10 �?? 12
Reverse Smith Shrug 6:10 �?? 12

I think that you will get better results from a more basic program such as starting strength or a 5x5 variation. What are your goals?

Ok, cuz I’m not giving you one. Why did you post a physique like this on “Rate My Physique”?

I’ll never get the concept of why people with completely undeveloped physiques are posting in a section whose main purpose of existence is to allow members to rate other members physiques that are supposed to be somewhat developed.

Go post your pictures somewhere else. No, actually don’t post pictures at all until you gain another 20 lbs of muscle.

[quote]elano wrote:
I think that you will get better results from a more basic program such as starting strength or a 5x5 variation. What are your goals?[/quote]

strength and size… in that order, I want a physique like carrot top and after that stan mcquay.

Post in the beginners section…this is more for showing off after you’ve developed. They’ll help you over there. In the meantime, eat a shit load, work out a shitload, sleep a shitload.

LMAO…carrot top…still weird that he’s that huge now.

disregard my post in your other thread, i thought you’d be bigger. maybe add some cardio, but thats about it, keep lifting hard.

Hm… Need an advice? Let’s see… How about the Beginners section??? That’s where all people who really need an advice ask for it.

Here you ask for evaluation of what you’ve achieved, which is obviously nothing in your case.

call a doctor about your quads.

3 days a week, total body.

Do all your heavy compound lifts each day, eat alot, and it’s important you get enough rest to let your body grow.

www.ironmind.com Keys to Progress and Super Squats are awesome.

Good luck.

[quote]skohcl wrote:
3 days a week, total body.

Do all your heavy compound lifts each day, eat alot, and it’s important you get enough rest to let your body grow.

www.ironmind.com Keys to Progress and Super Squats are awesome.

Good luck.[/quote]

Great advice right here. I recommend you BUY and READ Mark Rippetoe’s book called “Practical Programming for Strength Training”. You will not be disapointed. In fact, you will know exactly what you need to do for the rest of your lifting career with this piece here. This book will get you big and strong as hell. Keep up the hard work. Do lots of squats and drink lots of milk.

ha look at this little girly man ah ah ah