T Nation

Not Getting Results

So I've been training for 3 years, 4 times a week hitting every muscle group and conditioning with 2 mile runs and sprints. When I started as an 8th grader my bench was 90lbs and now at the end of my sophomore year in high school it's only at 155 while others at my age and younger are benching over 200 even though I weigh about the same or more than them. I've been taking protein also but I haven't been getting results, why? Anyone wanna shed some light on this problem?

What was your weight?

What is your weight now?

To add to Dr. above, how tall are you? Do you have long arms? How are your other lifts?

We need pics.
Also I would like to know about your diet.
tweet tweet

and how you trained

[quote]theBird wrote:
We need pics.
Also I would like to know about your diet.
tweet tweet[/quote]

Stop asking 15 year old boys to post pictures on the internet.

Just eat man. You’re still in high school, so take advantage of having parents/the school to prepare food for you. Eat your ass off, and do the money exercises.

[quote]talldude wrote:
To add to Dr. above, how tall are you? Do you have long arms? How are your other lifts?

[/quote]

I weigh about 185 right now, I’m about 5ft 10 and haven’t grown in a year and a half. My other lifts aren’t as strong either, power clean 185 and squat 290. My diet is pretty well balanced, 3000 calories a day, I get in a lot of protein through Muscle Milk shakes and regular milk.