Not Gaining Weight With Clean Bulk

yea im definatly getting that much because i made diet plans and caculated numbers so i eat what Im supposed to when im supposed to. Also yes i have been getting stronger , for instance my legg press went up from 95 to 315 and my full squats went from 65 to 135. Also im only 17

Everytime you gain weight you have to eat more calories than what you were before you gained the weight. Your body adapts to what you are eating. Like everyone else said, eat more. 3,500 calories isn’t that much. That is about 600 calories meals 6 times a day. Add an extra 100 calories to each meal.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
yea im definatly getting that much because i made diet plans and caculated numbers so i eat what Im supposed to when im supposed to. Also yes i have been getting stronger , for instance my legg press went up from 95 to 315 and my full squats went from 65 to 135. Also im only 17[/quote]

See you just need to get stronger man, when I stopped worrying about set and reps and tempos and started training for strength is when i gained most of my muscle…

Try Westside for a Skinny bastards

Train with good intensity focus on getting stronger and increase your calories if your not gaining weight…

eat more natural PB & J’s on german dark wheat bread…soooo gooooood!!! Many calories there depending upon how much peanut butter you use.

With every meal, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil…straight from the bottle onto the spoon and into your mouth. That’s at least 240 calories right there, and if you add that to 4 of your meals, guess what?! 960 more calories right there!!!

Go to mcdonalds.

I got stuck in the same situation, I’m just going to keep eating until I start gaining weight again. It’s really not that hard.

Start drinking a gallon of milk every day. Its cheap and does the body good. Count your calories too, on paper. It works for me. It gets hella easy after you do it for a while. Its a good way to know for sure you’re really eating as much as you should.

[quote]elano wrote:
Start drinking a gallon of milk every day. Its cheap and does the body good. Count your calories too, on paper. It works for me. It gets hella easy after you do it for a while. Its a good way to know for sure you’re really eating as much as you should.[/quote]

im trying this now, it isn’t very cheap my folks caculated it to about 90$ a month. but hey it is 2000 calories a day extra.

How long have you been following this diet crod266?

[quote]crod266 wrote:
hey im wondering if anyone can tell me what im doing wrong, I started at 142 pounds and after three months im only up to 147,im clean bulking and have been getting 3500 cals a day plus 200 grams of protien and Surge during and pwo. Also cottage cheese be4 bed and im working out legs and back just as much as everything else. I also as making sure to get enough rest. i just dont seem to know why im not gaining weight.[/quote]

So you have gained 5 lbs in 3 months of a clean bulk. Unless you gained some fat, you’re progress close to what it should be and you’re on course to gain 20 lbs in this first year. I’m not sure what you were hoping for but your expectations may be a little high if you’re thinking your gains should be more than this without eating a lot of juke calories.

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
How long have you been following this diet crod266?[/quote]

wow this is a 9 month old thread and im not really sure why it got posted on but what ever. AY this was when I didnt know all that much but ya im 170 now.

Edit: old thread. nevermind.

Are you getting enough calories from good fat that can always be an issue.

EVERYONE THIS IS A 9 MONTH OLD THREAD

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE TO MAKE CROD LOOK BAD ! lollll

[quote]zraw wrote:
LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE TO MAKE CROD LOOK BAD ! lollll[/quote]

lol very funny, im ashamed at this question but hey it was 9 months ago

[quote]Scott M wrote:
You only ate enough food to gain five lbs. [/quote]

The end.

Eat more if you want to gain more. Being on a good program revolving around getting brutally strong (for moderate reps) will ensure that the weight gain is muscle and not fat. Add in some cardio if the fat starts to get out of hand.

Edit: oops didn’t see that this was an old thread. You seem to have wised up since this thread Crod. Good job listening to people’s advice. :slight_smile:

eat dirty

lol 9 months old!

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
Scott M wrote:
You only ate enough food to gain five lbs.

The end.

Eat more if you want to gain more. Being on a good program revolving around getting brutally strong (for moderate reps) will ensure that the weight gain is muscle and not fat. Add in some cardio if the fat starts to get out of hand.

Edit: oops didn’t see that this was an old thread. You seem to have wised up since this thread Crod. Good job listening to people’s advice. :)[/quote]

thanks lol there would be a big problem if i hadnt hahaha